Vh1 Ozzy performance.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Vh1 Ozzy performance.

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:44 pm

I recently saw the VH1 Ozzy "Rock Honors" performance. It seemed the footage they showed didn't match the audio. If you watch closely, Zakk's hands are doing different riffs than what was heard (nowhere more obvious than seeing his left hand above the 12th fret while hearing one of his distictive E-string pinch harmonics). My guess is they used audio from a soundcheck earlier in the day or digitally edited the existing footage. This is one of the main things that bothers me about Ozzy post-Jake. I can imagine Sharon having an "editing clause" in all of her T.V. performance contracts. Anyone have any idea if my suspicions are true?

All Access Member

Re: Vh1 Ozzy performance.

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:38 pm

I don't have Cable so I'd "missed out" on this special VH1 "Rock Honors" Event: that not only honored Ozzy Osbourne music Career but I do believe HEART, also were honored along with other unique legendary music bands/artists from the 70's/80's music genre. To bad about the technical sounds when Ozzy/Zakk performed or was it a early footage of them: that's unclear to me since I did not see this special music program on VH1. Anyway, with that put aside I hope things went reasonablely & respectively well for all. Peace! :P

Return to All things Jake E Lee...