Hi guys. New member, here. Introduction.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Hi guys. New member, here. Introduction.

Postby mrmetal » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:09 pm

All right! Fresh meat! LOL...welcome aboard metal brutha!

Postby Soulfinger » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:15 am

THOR wrote:Soulfinger, Welcome to the board. I was also at that show at Big Dogs. Several friends and I were hanging around out front that afternoon and got to meet Jake as he arrived. The band was inside doing soundcheck as Jake pulled in. He greeted us and said he had to go as the band was playing without him. We were all bummed and when he saw this he said he could hang for a few minutes. Out come the records, guitars & camera! He was very cool, signed everything and took pictures. Everyone but me got a pick from him, he didn't have enough in his pocket for all of us. Really a nice guy. And the show rocked!!

WOW! Yeah, he is a great guy. I see you moved down to the SW! The humidity in Iowa now is unreal....lucky you!

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:54 am

Welcome to the board. Cool user name. I've got " A Fine Pink Mist " in the CD player of my van as we speak.
Great Listen

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Postby Soulfinger » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:54 am

mrmetal wrote:All right! Fresh meat! LOL...welcome aboard metal brutha!

Thank you, sir.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Enchanting story there, Soulfinger how cool to meet one of your most favorite legendary Guitarist(s) Jake E. Lee at such a quiet Concert setting surroundings & I'm sure that if it got the proper media advertisement that the Rebel musician was in the neighborhood there would a been a tidbit more of a gathering. But in any event it's nice when the gathering is not to large that way one can see their favorite musicians up-close all to themselves :D how nice is that :!: And maybe even a chance to say something to them in this case you got that treasure opportunity that we all wish for and received a Classic JAKE Guitar pick at that, I'm really jealous of you now. Smile, just kidding but seriously just a little envious but also happy for you too...'you said you took some pix of this special Wicked Alliance 4/17/94 performance & I for one wouldn't mind seeing them: if possible add them to the JAKE E. LEE Gallery section in the Wicked Alliance music era of his rich vintage Music Career. I like the title of the Concert Event/the Club titled "Big Dog" that they played at and I'm sure that the legendary Beast Master Mandy Lion (WWIII & WA wicked Demon Vocalist) must of chosen it out since his a great humanitian of animals. Anyway, welcome to the board & thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment meeting a very cool/hard working musician Jake E. Lee of Ozzy Osbourne & Badlands fame and also of Wicked Alliance. Peace and cheers to you! 8)

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...