Found a totally funny Story about Jake at 96 NAMM

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: Found a totally funny Story about Jake at 96 NAMM

Postby Hell_Tanner » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:27 pm

I know Jake is/was a knife collector too... in some cases a gun might be more efficient I guess... :?
Formerly known as \"Berseker\"

Tommy Bolin Forum

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:15 pm

Uuhhh, I guess since Ray Luzier told you this "funny story" (although it's not very funny at all!) it's a frightening story/their "lives" Ray Luzier & Jake E. Lee in danger: some gaze psycho lunatic terrorizing the young Drummer Ray will I can certainly understand why Jake went off on this lunatic person for you don't miss/try to "harm" his band. I noticed that da Oge*Jake E. Lee does carries a blade knife w/him attached to his side, how interesting (and scary, too) for that matter "many" of you men carry a blade knife with you. I figure well that's what they like to do...-there's no harm in protecting yourself and those around you if approached by some craze person. Peace!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:48 pm

I don't really see anything too funny about that post. It's actually kind of boring! Most of it probably isn't true anyway....

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Alkeys » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:57 am

Sorry for posting.
Just piecing together bits of stories and interviews on Jake, cause it's all we have.

Postby Jenesis » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:09 pm

frethead wrote:Jeet kun do may be spoken of as "the way of the empty fist."

Intercepting fist, more usually.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Bluesman wrote:Hello!
I was at that concert and YES! Jake was very late, but who cares???. I´m from Sweden but i lived in LA between 95-96 and i was lucky to watch Jake in concert twice.
My roomate was a good friend with Ray Luzier who played drums with jake at that time. I heard the "Jake pulling a gun story" from my roomate and he got it from Ray, so i guess it´s true. But this is the story that i heard: Jake and Ray stopped at a gas station and suddenly there was a guy who came up with a knife and tried to rob them. Jake pulled out a gun and the guy ran away. Maybe Jake didn´t wanted to use his fist before the show :) .

The show at the Hilton was great. He played mostly songs from AFPM and it was great to hear those songs live.

It's amazing what you can find when looking back at these old posts. 8)

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...