Where did all these lost songs come from?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Where did all these lost songs come from?

Postby timstar » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:43 am

Re: Where did all these lost songs come from?

Postby jefnel1 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 am

This is just a new compilation of the same stuff that's been around for years. This person is making a ton of money by packaging these tracks in a different way. I'm sure the contents are sub-par quality MP3 copies of copies of copies, etc. Actually, most of the tracks are early Ray Gillen - not Badlands.

I have all the same stuff in the jakeelee.com and raygillen.com collection but the tracks are from the original tapes circulated in the late 80's and early 90's.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:17 pm

I agree with the Webmaster Jefnel1 "here" at JakeELee.com I for one certainly perfer getting many of my Jake E Lee/Badlands merchandise rarities from each of their respected Websites JakeELee.com & RayGillen.com and various esteem music merchandise 'Sites that are associated w/JakeELee.com & it's Webmaster Jefnel1 like the Pool Bar Garb.com 'site the one that carries the Classic signature logo designs Jake E. Lee wear T-Shirts which by the way I get "alot" of compliments on :!: They be like that's "JAKE E. LEE...'what's his doing now" or it would be like "he's a Blues/Rocker isn't he", I really like your T-shirt. So, I give some infor on Jake & such and where I got the T-shirt from & his Websit of course for them to check out when they get the time. So, this Jake E Lee Classic Signature wear is getting great attention/I "love" wearing it alot at least twice a week & it is getting quite noticed. :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby timstar » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am

thanks guys

Return to All things Jake E Lee...