mandy lion DVD

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

mandy lion DVD

Postby sytharnia » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Just read about this.....could be cool

Vocalist Mandy Lion (WWIII, WICKED ALLIANCE) is currently working on a full-length DVD containing videos, live footage, and interviews with all past and present musical partners, including the likes of George Lynch (DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB), Vinny Appice (BLACK SABBATH, DIO), Jimmy Bain (RAINBOW, DIO), Jake E. Lee (OZZY OSBOURNE, BADLANDS), James Kottak (SCORPIONS) and Mikkey Dee (KING DIAMOND, MOTÖRHEAD), among others. He is also planning on featuring video submissions from fans explaining in their "best, funniest, naughtiest, most outrageous and most creative ways" how or why they like Lion's music. Says Mandy, "Or you can tell me how you discovered me, what you would like to say if we met in person. Or just anything that comes to mind as long as it is entertaining and unique. The funniest, sexiest, most creative videos will be included on the upcoming DVD."

All Access Member

Re: mandy lion DVD

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:45 pm

That's wonderful & Beastly "fantastic" news: I for one can't wait to see what the legendary Beast demon Vocalist Mandy Lion (WWIII & Wicked Alliance fame) have in store for a many of us Beast fans out "here" from Coast to Coast and abroad. All the best to the Beast Lion/Mandy Lion & his band WWIII and his Co-Partners with this special full length music DVD history on such an awesome Beast/Mandy Lion for you have a rich "whirlwind & roaring" foundation music History/Career. I look forward to purchasing the up & coming DVD gem on the Beast Mandy Lion & Co when it's release/hopefully by the end of 2008. Peace & God Bless and keep Rockin' & Roaring! 8O 8) :D

Return to All things Jake E Lee...