Jake to play Rocklahoma w/Enuff Z Nuff...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Jake to play Rocklahoma w/Enuff Z Nuff...

Postby Badseeddbs » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:56 pm

...possibley...one of the guys at the press conference said they are trying to get Jake to play the show....I am playing this show on the 2nd stage in between extreme and triumph. Enuff plays thursday ...gonna have to take my jake guitar for a possible signing......

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake to play Rocklahoma w/Enuff Z Nuff...

Postby stratattack » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 am

Good Luck with That
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

That would be just totally wonderful & spectacular to have the legendary guitarist Jake E. Lee to make a special guest appearance w/Enuff Z Nuff at the up & coming ROCKLAHOMA Fest/July 2008. I know that Jake has some pretty heavy & exciting music projects in the works/to be release this year 2008. I hope the Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee will be listed on that mighty Rocklahoma music Fest/July 2008 billing for I feel that he should of been already included on the list! The fame Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee (Ozzy Osbourne & Badlands etc.,.) music endeavors/Classic works are richly solidfied & rooted and his a virtuoso Trailblazing musician that contributed much in the music Industry. So, a mighty big hefty Badlands "yeah" he/JAKE shoud be present/warmly embraced there, too! Much respects. 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:13 am

It would surprise me if he did show since his presence on the CD is noted only as a guest appearance - he didn't lay down all the tracks. But, stranger things have happened . . .

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/feb/01 ... f_CD.shtml

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Badseeddbs » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 am

well, at the rocklahoma press conference, the guy from Enuff said/..." we are going to try and bring Jake E Lee with us for the show".....so they are working on it...Sure would be great to meet him and get my guitar of his signed.....

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:48 am

Well, for your sake and all attending, I hope he does!! :)

Postby Cody » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:11 pm

I would definitely go if Jake were to play the show! Last year's line-up was better ... there aren't many bands that I care to see, though at the same time, ya never know when Jake's gonna play out and if he will again ...

Return to All things Jake E Lee...