Rob Rock

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Rob Rock

Postby paul » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Does anyone like the songs that Jake done on one of his disc?

All Access Member

Re: Rob Rock

Postby madbradwilson » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:45 pm

he did two i believe.

"media machine," and "all i need."

i think they are the best tracks on the disc.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 am

Yes, I like Jake E. Lee's guest works/participation on Rob Rock's album/Cd-the two legends & other fine musicians on the album totally delivered a solidfied treasure album. Right now the title escapes me but the image of an swirling twister mist like hurricane is on the Cover art sleeve. It's a great hard Rockin' album a total twister pretty much like it's cover/I "like" it, alot! 8O 8)

I think this particular ROB ROCK Classic recording was titled "Media Rock" I believe. Check it out it's a really awesome album and I'm pleased to have it in my record Collection.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby paul » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:26 am

If I remember it is RAGE OF CREATION.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Yes, they are very good songs, but I'm a Rob Rock fan. :wink:

~Brian~

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Well, at least I was right about the hurricane twister image part..'the Art cover is an eye grabber & the music works are "excellent" on this Classic Hard Rock/Metal treasure by Rob Rock that the Rebel da Oge/Jake E. Lee guest appears on! Total heavy energy all the way! 8) I knew it had a twister name, though! :twisted: Awesome & phenomanel recording it is, too...'Rob Rock's-Rage of Creation! 8O 8) Peace.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

This is a super fantastic recording by Rob Rock-Rage of Creation that includes some pretty awesome "guest" musicians, that help the legendary Vocalist Rob Rock on this much highly acclaimed album/Cd "Rage of Creation". I finally sorted it out/found it in my record collection of Classic music treasures: it was released in 2000 & guest talents musicians such as Roy Z-guitars, Gregory Analla-background vocals, Jake E. Lee-guitars-appears/participate on the songs "All I Need & Media Machine"...'I thought it was Media Man but the titled is "Media Machine" which is amongst my favorite song(s) as are "In the Beggining, Streets of Madness & Judgement Day" on this hit album. 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Thu May 29, 2008 2:53 pm

YEAH! Thanks to this site, I've discovered new songs with Jake E. Lee! :) Although I have "Rage of Creation" almost three years I didn't know about Jake, because I got interested with him a bit more than a year ago.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...