Sebastian Bach and Jake E Lee.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Sebastian Bach and Jake E Lee.

Postby Stratmaster90 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:27 am

I've been listening to the frameshift CD ( absence of empathy) from Henning Pauly who hired sebastian to sing on it. It is absolutely incredibile!
( think Pink Floyd, Rush, and Saga meets megadeath with joe satriani plus Bach on vocals)...this has been playing behind my Badlands Cd and Man If these two could hook up, I think it would be pairing to end ALL "supergroup" match ups. Badlands with Sebastian, the Ultimate, Say no more......
Stratmaster90

All Access Member

Re: Sebastian Bach and Jake E Lee.

Postby Charvelised » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:30 am

My Mates Band Supported Skid Row in early 90's..and Told me Seb was a complete and utter idiot with a Huge Ego that extends beyond his talent!!
If Jake is Difficult to work with I'm sure he won't tolerate Seb Bach!
Remove this thought from your mind master90!

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 am

Hmmm, if Sebastian is difficult to get along with, can you imagine if he and Zakk got together!?! It would be a great album, but there would only be one. I doubt they could stick it out long enough to even go on tour.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:33 am

To quote Max From Hart to Hart..."It Was Murder"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stratmaster90 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:13 am

Im sure your right, as we all know about sebatians attitude, but man, it would still be a smokin record!!!
And a pretty good brawl afterward Im sure....

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:52 pm

Stratmaster90 wrote:I've been listening to the frameshift CD ( absence of empathy) from Henning Pauly who hired sebastian to sing on it. It is absolutely incredibile!
( think Pink Floyd, Rush, and Saga meets megadeath with joe satriani plus Bach on vocals)...this has been playing behind my Badlands Cd and Man If these two could hook up, I think it would be pairing to end ALL "supergroup" match ups. Badlands with Sebastian, the Ultimate, Say no more......
Stratmaster90

I agree Stratmaster90. The latest Frameshift album smokes! Unfortunately the ending result for the band was Clash of the Egos! In other words Bas and Henning won't be working with one another anytime soon! :? It's too bad, because they made a kick ass album!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:53 pm

I'm sure Sebastian Bach is an "excellent" Vocalist/Musician and maybe down the road he and Rebel Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee will do an record Project together yet I much prefer that Jake E. Lee do another Blues Rockin' Instrumental recording and "also" join forces again with Aynsley Dunbar, Tim Bogert & Chris Logan. For Jake E. Lee's - A Fine Pink Mist and Retraced just to name a few JAKE masterpieces are totally fantastic! Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Moose6 wrote:Hmmm, if Sebastian is difficult to get along with, can you imagine if he and Zakk got together!?!

I imagine Zakk swinging his guitar 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:22 am

dude it would be the ozzy incident but worse
Sebastian is supposedly INCREDIBLY hard to get along with and is very egotistical. I met him once and he was a pretty chill guy, but he seems tough to get a long with. Sebastian is the type of person that says when he goes into teh studio "MY WAY OR TEH FUCKING HIGHWAY END OF DISCUSSION"
still think he rules as a vocalist!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:42 am

Charvelised wrote:My Mates Band Supported Skid Row in early 90's..and Told me Seb was a complete and utter idiot with a Huge Ego that extends beyond his talent!!
If Jake is Difficult to work with I'm sure he won't tolerate Seb Bach!
Remove this thought from your mind master90!
Hahahaha, lol, your mate is so right. When they came here in the late 80's early 90's. I drove skid row around too the gig from the hotel and took em where ever they wanted to go. Anyway, me and seb were the last ones at the club we were at, round 6am, I was pretty fkn out of it, but he was so crude, rude and tattooed, i was almost embarrassed, and I never get embarrassed. BTW the club was round the corner from the hotel, so we werent driving, but i pretty much carried the fuker back the the hotel, which is a massive 5 star joint, We get back there, I take him up to his room, him hangin all over me, picking him up on occasions, lol, and he starts banging on all the doors he thinks the rest of the band and crew are in, and every now and then, from a room he bangs on... "FUKOFF SEBASTIAN U PRICK, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SHuT THE FUK UP"......lol, was an experience, cool fuker, but yeh, fuk his ego walks in the room 5 mins b4 him. He is a fun bloke, but fuk he's loud and ignorant to what anyone else was doing, all he wanted to do was party.

I would say, thats why scott weiland got the job over him, for the velvet revolver gig. TOO FKN LOUD lol :)
Last edited by Rock on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stratmaster90 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:45 am

Well, Im not debating what the Dudes attitude is cause its a known fact.
However, give frameshift 2 (Absence of empathy) a listen,
(at minddawn.com) the Dude still has got the Shit down cold over a good chunk of these so vocalisist that are currently boring the shit out of the rock world!

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:46 am

Skid row died when he left Thickskin SUCKED

Sebastian is one of my favorite vocalists!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stratmaster90 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:16 am

I second that!!
How about this... the dude from the cult, Ian Astibury(?) with Jake.
I heard fire woman the other day and thought about this guy doing Ramblin train!!!

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:29 am

He was a great vocalist but eh i kinda gave up on him

the cult got boring :S

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:31 am

Jake Is Taller than Ian astbury Too!
Though Ian is with "The doors" now....which is quite poor as the thecult were a great band!

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...