Whats going on with the site

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Whats going on with the site

Postby Gavster » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am

Hello, I wonder if like me you guy's are wondering why this site hasn't been updated for so long. I'm sure that Jake e Lee has done something in the past year. Last thing I heard that was he was contributing to the new Enuff z Nuff album.
Please for the sake of the fans please keep giving us more info and downloads ect. :evil:

All Access Member

Re: Whats going on with the site

Postby macheted01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:00 am

Yeah, I see on Jake's MySpace there is talk of a few new projects. The one you mentioned being one of them and these.

JAKE E. LEE Recording Material With New Heavy Rock Project

Former OZZY OSBOURNE/BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee has launched a new heavy rock project with Vinnie Castaldo (drums), Fate-Al (PALEFACE) on vocals and Karma Cheema (AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE, OTEP) on guitar. The group recently entered The Tone Factory studios in Las Vegas to record its first material. More information will be made available soon.

JAKE E. LEE Recording With STARSHIP Vocalist

According to MelodicRock.com, singer Mickey Thomas (JEFFERSON STARSHIP) is currently recording material at The Tone Factory Studios for a new album that will feature Aynsley Dunbar (JOURNEY, WHITESNAKE, UFO) on drums, Danny Miranda (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS) on bass and Jake E. Lee (OZZY OSBOURNE, BADLANDS) on guitar. A late 2008 release via Direct Music is expected.

Now how accurate this is, I don't know. This info. is from his myspace profile that he has nothing to do with. So I am guessing we should be hearing something sometime this year.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:04 am

As far as most of us know Jake dosen't want to talk to us on this sight.He hasn't even give Jef an interview over he phone.We all love Jake but he remains as illusive as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:13 am

Do you guys honestly think that Jake has a myspace?

Postby skezza » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:45 am

seasons wrote:Do you guys honestly think that Jake has a myspace?
He has two, (that i know of) neither are run by him
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:09 am

Gavster wrote:Hello, I wonder if like me you guy's are wondering why this site hasn't been updated for so long. I'm sure that Jake e Lee has done something in the past year. Last thing I heard that was he was contributing to the new Enuff z Nuff album.
Please for the sake of the fans please keep giving us more info and downloads ect. :evil:

There's been plenty of forum talk about his new projects. However, I don't believe Jefnel has updated the news page with any of it. He's probably waiting to make sure it's legit.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:07 pm

skezza wrote:

Exactly. Meaning HE doesn't have a myspace.

Postby skezza » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:13 pm

seasons wrote:
skezza wrote:

Exactly. Meaning HE doesn't have a myspace.
What i meant was, he has two tributes ;)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby Fretman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 pm

It would be nice to have all of these projects confirmed by Jake in some shape or form prior to to Jeff putting up huge celebratory banners everywhere praising these projects. I'm in the 'wait and see' mode.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:21 pm

And that is really the only mode you can be in until Jake makes a public appearance. I don't know how new you are to the site, but Jake hasn't made an appearance here in a LONG time.

But, that doesn't keep us away....

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

mrmetal wrote:But, that doesn't keep us away....

certainly not :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Gavster wrote:Hello, I wonder if like me you guy's are wondering why this site hasn't been updated for so long. I'm sure that Jake e Lee has done something in the past year. Last thing I heard that was he was contributing to the new Enuff z Nuff album.

You're acting like Jake E Lee is still playing music full time, has three or four new projects in the works, has his own radio show, and makes cameo sitcom appearances from time to time! :lol: Dude, any Jake fan is lucky to get a cd out of this guy per decade! :roll:

~Brian~

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:55 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote: :lol: Dude, any Jake fan is lucky to get a cd out of this guy per decade! :roll: ~Brian~

Whoa hoho there nelly....that is penis talk! Time to break out the tape measures.

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 pm

On the main frame greeting Web page to JakeELee.com there is a "Survey" in regards to Jake E. Lee's newest updates: the recent one is in regards to his "Up & coming music Projects...'would we purchase them/the answer obviously is "yes" of cause I would!" The new recording projects Jake E. Lee is working on are mentioned on his personal myspace tribute page & also mentioned through the major music news Website Roadrunner Blabbermouth 'site. So to me it's very "set/legit & confirm" that these fine recordings of Jake E. Lee working with Mickey Thomas (his new album), & Steven Adler on the new Enuff Z Nuff and his heavy Rock project w/Karma Cheena, Fate-Al & Castaldo are "all" in the works taking place at the Tone Factory Studios/in which sounds like a Shrapnel studio name to me...'cause when I venture there to the SHRAPNEL music/Cd's Website I see this logo studio name that says "Tone Factory label/recordings" all the time: anyway, I look forward to the Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee's newest up & coming recording projecgs albums/Cd's that is set to be release toward the end of 2008! 8) Peace & cheers.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:44 pm

mrmetal wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote: :lol: Dude, any Jake fan is lucky to get a cd out of this guy per decade! :roll: ~Brian~

Whoa hoho there nelly....that is penis talk! Time to break out the tape measures.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As much as I love and admire Jake, you have to admit, he doesn't get in any hurry! :lol:

~Brian~

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...