Where is Jake E Lee?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Where is Jake E Lee?

Postby yaueue » Thu May 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Hello people, I'd like to know where is Jake E Lee, after the cd retraced I don't know nothing about him, He still play with the same band? He is on tour?
Please let me know, thank you
Good-bye!
Giuliano
Italy

All Access Member

Re: Where is Jake E Lee?

Postby harddriver » Thu May 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Hey welcome to the site :D Il try to answer your question the best i can ok. Jake is currently living in Las Vegas and is in the studio working on a couple of projects. As far as i know he is still planning on recording with MickeyThomas ( Jefferson Starship ) and he has laid down some riffs on Nuff z Nuff's latest CD which may or may not be released yet im not sure. He also was reportedly working on some type of collaboration with some guy from OTEP and a few other local musicians but i dont beleive that will ever pan out. Other than that " Retraced " was the last thing he has released ( to my knowledge ) .Hope i could help.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu May 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Legendary guitarist Jake E. Lee is quite busy participating so mentioned in quite a few topic postes here and plus on the main greeting home Website page of his 'Site: the new projects are scheduled for release late this year 2008 & the beginning of the new year 2009. Jake lives in Las Vegas with his girlfiend Gigi Hangach (legendary former Vocalist of Phantom Blue, I think it would be nice if he/Jake & Gigi do something fabulous together...'that would be wild! :D ) and it's said his working diligently on those projects w/Mickey Thomas & two other recording projects which shall all get their proper limelight when it's time for them to be release. Peace and look forward to all the new works & surprises that the Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee has instored for his fans. Peace & Godbless!

Postby chainsaw2 » Thu May 08, 2008 10:34 pm

i hope to hear alot more of jake soon.bark at the moon is what made me want to play guitar when i was young and im gettin back into jake s playin again.been listening to bark,sin,voodoo,dusk,badlands for the past few weeks.and im planning to build my own white strat like jakes.the guitar i wanted when i first started playin back in 84.i do have a ? though. why is the ultimate sin cut out of ozzy catalog?

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sat May 10, 2008 5:32 am

I really dont think he has any interest to tour right now!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat May 10, 2008 9:41 pm

I didnt know that Jake's Gigi was the Gigi Hangach from Phantom Blue . Thanx Shadow for filling me in on that one :wink: . I was bored so went to Youtube and checked out some old Vids of Phantom Blue and those chicks were actually pretty good. It would be cool if Jake and his ol lady put some stuff out but that probably wont happen.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...