Next Jake Tour!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Next Jake Tour!!

Postby rinagc » Fri May 16, 2008 12:52 am

Please mates!!when i gonna see jake here in Brazil??? i realy want to know if he realy will touring again....thanks very much and sorry abbout my english!!

Re: Next Jake Tour!!

Postby rinagc » Fri May 16, 2008 12:55 am

help me!!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby bubbles » Fri May 16, 2008 10:44 am

I think it will be never! he doesn't tour anywhere anymore.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sat May 17, 2008 9:47 am

Jake might do appearances but I dont think he will 'tour' again.Maybe if someone can organize a legends tour or Jake gets involved with an established act where he is obligated to tour...but I cant see it.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue May 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Only the very down to Earth Rebel musician Jake E. Lee & his Management & Record label (I believe his under Shrapnel Records) knows what's in the future music works/plans: which are quite a hefty bundle lot. 8) So when they Mr. Jake E. Lee & Co. decide to let it be known through music advertisements & also "here" on the esteem down to Earth JakeELee.com Website...'it will be quite a wonderful special occasion. It has been 3yrs/2005 since the last record of his/Jake E. Lee's "Retraced" which received high acclaimed reviews from the Music Press & warmly embraced to heart by the Public/Media at large of this legendary Rebel Rocker return home to the music World. It is with much exhilarating hearts awaiting the newest music works/projects that the busy Rebel musician Jake E. Lee is participating putting his Heart N Soul into these music endeavors to be release at the end of 2008 with a nice down to Earth JAKE Tour 2009 schedule to fellow, that would be Rebel heavy. 8) :twisted: Peace & all the best to such an remarkable musicican Jake E. Lee, you solidly thunder rock the stage :!:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...