Mother of Jade

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Mother of Jade

Postby JR97 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Ok, I'm very curious as to what happened to the mother of Jake's daughter, Jade. How did she pass away? Was Jake with her at the time? Married?

I was going through the pics and I saw some of Jake and a blonde? Is that her?

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Mother of Jade

Postby Ninevah123 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 am

I always thought the dark haired girl walking with Jake and Greg in the Giblets video was his wife but she had long black hair.In the same video Jade can be seen as a little girl with Jake and the guys at a record signing.....i've never seen any photos of Jake and his blonde wife.As far as her death is concerned I dont know.

Postby pyschokenetic » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:48 pm

IF you go to myspace.com, you can access Jade at her site. I've read over 3 years of her going about: 1st, Jake, yes, is her dad, but doesn't want the attention, to 2nd: yes, Jake is her dad, and he's a P.O.S., and she wants nothing to do with him, to lately, just like #1, but still distant. Mother? Doesn't really explain herself, but apparently, biological mom passed on in 94 or so. 2x whammy for Jake; 1st Ray, then mother of his seed. No wonder he wasn't heard from. Jade now is a successful hairstylist somewhere in mid/southern Oregon Coast. Into Hip Hop/R n B style music. Kids usually rebel vs. Parents, and this explains her choice of music. Fine looking young lady, I might add :)....but IS a mom herself. Cool chick, seemingly. Just totally removed from her Dad's life/doing... :?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 pm

What exactly is a P.O.S?

As far as Jade not wanting anything to do with Jake....thats old news.They made up about 18 months ago and there was photos on Jade's site showing the reunion.The only reason Jade had fallen out with her Dad was because he could not be contacted by her,but as far as I am aware Jake took care of her until she started to make her own decisions and left home.

If Jade does not want any attention about Jake E Lee being her Dad the fastest way to remedy that is to pull all info from her myspace account reffering to it.My guess is that she is proud of him.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby yellowshirtguy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am

Ninevah123 wrote:What exactly is a P.O.S?

As far as Jade not wanting anything to do with Jake....thats old news.They made up about 18 months ago and there was photos on Jade's site showing the reunion.The only reason Jade had fallen out with her Dad was because he could not be contacted by her,but as far as I am aware Jake took care of her until she started to make her own decisions and left home.

If Jade does not want any attention about Jake E Lee being her Dad the fastest way to remedy that is to pull all info from her myspace account reffering to it.My guess is that she is proud of him.

Yep. Jade was even here on jake talk for a little while.

All Access Member

Postby gtraddict » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:54 am

Ninevah123 wrote:What exactly is a P.O.S?

Piece Of Shit

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 pm

ROFCMRLMFAO
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:58 pm

frethead wrote:ROFCMRLMFAO
wtf does that mean?? hahahaha
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby gtraddict » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:34 pm

ROFCMRLMFAO

Rolling On Floor CMR Laughing My Fucking Ass Off

don't have the CMR

Return to All things Jake E Lee...