Jake and Enuff z nuff

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jake and Enuff z nuff

Postby pejale » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:42 pm

According to sleazeroxx.com, Jake has been confirmed as playing on their new record and maybe even tour with them.

Re: Jake and Enuff z nuff

Postby skezza » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:06 am

WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:40 am

I wonder what motivated Jake to work with Enuff z Nuff?

I'm not complaining, I'm thrilled to see he's played on an album

I do remember that Enuff z Nuff opened for Badlands during some shows, maybe he maintained a friendship with the band
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Well, what a nice "big" surprise and I'm thrilled that the Rebel virtuoso/guitarist Jake E. Lee found some common ground solace in working with the heavy Classic Hard Rocker's band E Nuff Z Nuff. It's wonderful to see the dusty-golden Rocker's pix inside the Cd casing (the link is above in Skezza message post. Thanks, for that!) very cool & hip imagery of Jake, Donnie Vie, Chip Z Nuff & Vinnie C. in deep thought playing their instruments: 8) I'm pleased that Jake E. Lee decided to work/participate in the E NUFF Z NUFF newest Cd works titled "Dissonance" and hope it will be available/through major Record Stores Websites like FYE.com, Dimple Records & their 'site etc.,. when it finally gets release on a boarder scope for they certainly are Master musicians of the highest caliber and it would be fabulous to see this new Cd recording in vital Record Stores/music merchandise 'Sites. "Hope the new owner/winner bidding of this new E Nuff Z Nuff with Jake E. Lee appearing/playing thoughout enjoy their new Cd to the max: he must be very serious musician/I take it and fan 'cause it cost him/or her $75 or was it $76 dollars for this ruby diamond Cd/album. So enjoy yourself and hopefully we/the other fans will have our Jake E. Lee/E NUFF Z NUFF new "Dissonance" Cd treasure, too at a lower resonable sale price/like $16 or $20 dollars. :D Peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 am

Get a load of that, Jake!! Somebody gave $76 for that CD according to that e-bay link. Oh how your fans want MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Badseeddbs » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 am

They didnt have that for sale at Rocklahoma or I wouldve bought it. They had a bunch of rare cd's for sale but not the one I wanted...weird when its their most recent recording.

I was bummed that he didnt play with them since the press conference said they were going to try and get him out there.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...