New Enuff z Nuff with Jake song online for streaming...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

New Enuff z Nuff with Jake song online for streaming...

Postby WhiskeyDuster » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Blabbermouth has a link to Enuff z Nuff's website with a new song called High. Not bad at all. I especially like the solo. Great to hear Jake again!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: New Enuff z Nuff with Jake song online for streaming...

Postby Badseeddbs » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:06 pm

ahh, ya beat me to it!!

ENUFF Z'NUFF: New Song Featuring JAKE E. LEE Posted Online - July 21, 2008

A new ENUFF Z'NUFF track titled "High" has been posted on the band's MySpace page. The track, which features an appearance by former OZZY OSBOURNE/BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee, will be included on ENUFF Z'NUFF's new album, "Dissonance", due later in the year. Another track from the CD, "Altered States", is available for streaming on ENUFF Z'NUFF frontman Donnie Vie's MySpace page.

According to antiMUSIC, Jake E. Lee appears on the entire "Dissonance" CD, which was issued in a special collector's edition at the Rocklahoma festival earlier in the month. Also making a guest appearance on the album is original GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler.

It is not know yet if Jake E. Lee will join ENUFF Z'NUFF on the road when they tour to support the effort.

Postby skezza » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 am

little quiet in the mix, but sounds great
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am

Rather boring, I think.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:23 pm

the Guitars sound good but the guy singing sucks.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby skezza » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm

I got to agree with Doobie. Ive just hooked myself up with Lost In Vegas, which i assume is the demo's of these. Apparantly Jakes tracks were already laid down, so you know. Lets have a listen. Ive never rated Enuff Z'nuff anyway i guess.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 pm

I thought the album was gonna be called "Lost In Vegas" so I was surprise that the new ENUFF Z NUFF newest release featuring Rebel musician JAKE E. LEE in whom makes a guest appearance throughout the whole new ENuff Z Nuff "Dissonance" album/Cd: so mentioned on the Roadrunner Records Blabbermouth news 'site updates and on Bravewords.com Website news section in which I found out about the new song "High" first hand through Bravewords which directs you to Enuff ZNuff's Official myspace page. "At first listern I thought it to be on the quiet Hard Rock side. After comparing it to JAKE's comeback highly acclaimed Jake E. Lee's "Retraced" album/Cd which of course is pretty heavy sensational...'I was expecting the same energy but this is only the first song from Enuff Z Nuff new album "Dissonance" and it's pretty cool on the lighter side though and look forward to hearing the whole album for each song has it's own special vibe." I'm very happy that Jake is hard at work on these major music projects his participating in and can't wait to hear his other music endeavors...'and I wouldn't mind seeing the legendary music artist Jake E. Lee out on tour backing up his highly acclaimed "Retraced & A Fine Pink Mist" recordings and would like to see him work with the guys/fine musician line-up that appeared on the Jake E. Lee "Retraced" 2005 album, again. 8) Peace!

All Access Member

Postby Heat2237 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 am

How about a link to the song?

All Access Member

Postby Richard » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:59 am

That would be great !!!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 am

theres a link at the top of the page! just scroll over Blabbermouth
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Return to All things Jake E Lee...