Jake E. Lee

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake E. Lee

Postby grunge4 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 am

Hello people, and searched the forum and not seen anything and on the teams use Jake E. Lee at the concerts. I would like to know make, model and type of pedals and also mark, type of guitar pills, which use Jack in the era of Ozzy Obourne. Thanks for the answers. Thank you.

------

Hola gente, e buscado en el foro y no e visto nada sobre los equipos que uso Jake E. Lee en los conciertos. Me gustaria saber que marca, modelo y tipo de pedales y tambien marca, tipo de pastillas de guitarra, que uso Jack en la época de Ozzy Obourne. Gracias por la respuestas. Gracias.

Re: Jake E. Lee

Postby skezza » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey Grunge
Theres tonnes of details about pedals. In fact if you go to his Equipment page theres a whole tonne of stuff at the bottom. Jake in the earlier ozzy days as far as i know used bog standard fender mediums, correct me if im wrong anyone. When he was with ozzy, he tended to use an OD-1 and a BF-2 for his pedals, both made by BOSS running directly into a JCM800
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 am

skezza wrote:Hey Grunge
Theres tonnes of details about pedals. In fact if you go to his Equipment page theres a whole tonne of stuff at the bottom. Jake in the earlier ozzy days as far as i know used bog standard fender mediums, correct me if im wrong anyone. When he was with ozzy, he tended to use an OD-1 and a BF-2 for his pedals, both made by BOSS running directly into a JCM800

Dont forget he also used Marshall Lead 100 too
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby skezza » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:33 am

stratattack wrote:

Dont forget he also used Marshall Lead 100 too
eek, sorry, i was giving him the main spec for bark at the moon :P
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby grunge4 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 am

Exactly, I believe in the best album in which Jake was involved in "Bark At The Moon", because there is so saturated and interpretations live, or can be defined, is simply wonderful. So I am interested to know that most basic use pedal to the themes "Center Of Eterny and Bark At The Moon" and the pill because they are great. Because both to tap riffs and agreed and is not saturated. Thanks for your reference in that kind of amplifier uses, it is also necessary because if one wants to imitate the sound full of Jake. All data are used to take it into account.

All Access Member

Postby Gonzo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 am

Marshall lead 100?

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 am

Yes The Marshall Lead 100 I think he had a couple Marshall Model 1959slp too The 1981 Lead 100 and lead 50's became the original JCM 800 2404and 2303,s
Last edited by stratattack on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gpenguins » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't see a link for the equipment page - am I just missing it? Thanks.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:18 am

gpenguins wrote:

I don't see a link for the equipment page - am I just missing it? Thanks.

to get access to the equipment page you'll have to
be an All Access Member and that costs around $10 :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am

Another great way to get jakes tone is get a Germino Lead 55 or Germino Classi 45.. then use a boss od or a Catseye Pedal which dean will build you..

Return to All things Jake E Lee...