Charvel Jake E Lee Guitars

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Charvel Jake E Lee Guitars

Postby MetalHead » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 pm

wonder what songs they would play since there's been
only 2 Jake songs in the setlist for the past 20 years or so :?

and since Ozzys vocal range isn't what it used to be, imagine
how low the tunings would be :P
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby rustkill » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 pm

i hope it is true and they do release a charvel /jake guitar!! i keep my eye out on ebay all the time for jake stuff. there was a jake owned guitar for sale last week and the guy selling talks to jake a lot. i sent a question about badlands tabs asking him to pass it along that all badlands cd should be released in tab again. (dusk never was. or at least i can't find one anywhere) may have been stupid on my part but what the hell it may work.
anyway i think jake should get badlands back together and find a great new lead singer( no one will be ray) write new stuff and release new cd and tour. so i can go see him play again. i saw badlands with tesla and great white in fayetteville nc back in the day.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 am

I just don't think a tour like that will happen.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 am

It all sounds really nice "incrediable" - wouldn't mind seeing the famous Charvel guitar line make some new line guitars for legendary musician Jake E. Lee: and JAKE endoreing it along with a Tour 2009 to back up all the music endeavors his involved with. Although I like CHARVEL's guitar line alot and the fame guitarist Jake E. Lee has an incrediable music history with them/I like for JAKE to also be (continue to be) endorsed with the ESP guitar line: I noticed he plays alot of their music instruments and is also endorsed with them. Anyway, it's nice seeing JAKE E. LEE in those guitar ads in the Vintage Guitar magazines & keep it up with that! Peace. 8) :twisted: :D 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 am

mrmetal wrote:I just don't think a tour like that will happen.

I Agree
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 am

i emailed Charvel and they said this :

"As far as I know, that’s just a rumor. The Warren DeMartini is a very popular model and I don’t think it’s going to be dropped any time soon."

Bummer :(
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 pm

I have to agree with the earlier post. A company isn't going to invest time, money, and marketing into a product with no real return on the investment.

As much as we all love Jake here, I don't think there is a market for that type of guitar.

All Access Member

Postby gtraddict » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am

CharvelSuperStrat wrote:i emailed Charvel and they said this :

"As far as I know, that’s just a rumor. The Warren DeMartini is a very popular model and I don’t think it’s going to be dropped any time soon."

Bummer :(

You will note that the disclaimer "as far as I know" was used.
I am skeptical myself, but I guess if 2009 should pass and nothing happens we will know that my source is full of shit. One thing worth mentioning is that Charvel/Fender is known to feed bullshit to the forums so as to keep their product announcements fresh. If this is gonna happen, an announcement will be made at one of the NAMM shows.

"My Humble Collection"
Last edited by gtraddict on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 am

I dont think it will happen
Mainly becuase jake hardly records and never tours and Im sure we would never do a clinic either!!!

He is still with ESP{ even though they have dicontinued the jake as well as the joe stump model
The artist formally known as Brawler

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...