What i'm listening to at the moment!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: What i'm listening to at the moment!

Postby Shadow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 pm

I had the notion that I already had most of these cover Classic performed to electric perfection by Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee but there pretty much on different Tribute Cd's & such: and it's nice to have "all" the tunes on one disc JAKE E. LEE "Runnin' With the Devil." "Wango Tango" is my favorite, I like them all but this one totally shatters me. Amon Amarth "Twilight of the Thunder God" is still in it's new casing/wrapped-up: I'll get around listerning to it soon but I must say I really like the video to the song..'looks like an Epic movie, great footage there of the band & cast. That's a big dude/Jonn Hegg the Vocalist he should be THOR or guitarist Zakk Wylde the fame "Marvel-Comics line" should asked them could they borrow their "strong" features in that GCI (?) hi-tech effects thing. Anyway, just a thought I still want Kevin McKidd (fame for Journey Man & Rome, Treason & Gunpowder etc.,. his a thunderous bad ass Actor/& handsome, too..'so are the musicians I'd mentioned above!) to protray the Historical/Mythology Viking God THOR & Dr. Donald Blake in human form. I'm getting away from the mean post "sorry" it's suppose to be about music: what I'm listerning to. Well, I'm groovin' to JAKE's "Runnin' W/the Devil", In This Moment "The Dream" (in the top 10 albums for 2008!), Behemoth-Ezkaton (it's all creepy/dark & "hell" of groovin') & Apostasy (I got that one sorta late (came out 2007) due to my personal beliefs which are very "vital" to me. In any event I must admit I do like them the 4 men Nergal, Orion, Inferno & Seth that make up such an energized mammoth band like BEHEMOTH. Also groovin' to the legendary Iconic LABELLE (Patti, Nona & Sarah) they bring back heartwarming memories of growing up - they are very much still have the deep ocean-range Soul Divas Vocals takes you away. Their new album LaBelle "Back to Now" is solid rock Soul/Funk steady with Grace & Heart. 8) Cheers!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 pm

that's a whole lotta namedropping 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Shadow seems like a very sweet person, perhaps a couple, even! But, that was a painfully well -timed response!!! :lol: :twisted:
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah, I know it's alot to take in...'I have alot of things "bottled-up" inside of me. And all at once it comes flowing on the page in one big "glorious" splash bliss! smile. Thank, you both for your responses! Cheers.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Perfectly understandable, Shadow. We all have the same things to work with. No worries! What was I going to say? O yeah.

I've been bitten, it would seem, with the weirdest ( I don't know- bug, I guess?) over the last couple of days, and I've been listening to Motley Crue, like, non-stop!

Too Young to Fall In Love - Motley Crue
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...