Japanese band covers "Tribal Moon"

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Japanese band covers "Tribal Moon"

Postby MrScary1971 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Found this on Youtube and I was very impressed especially with the vocalist. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaYzDji ... re=related

All Access Member

Re: Japanese band covers "Tribal Moon"

Postby Shadow » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:55 pm

At the moment I don't see anything on youtube: :evil: for some reason it's been acting quite odd/there must be something wrong with the computer server it's mojo :? slow, I mean "slow" proberly cause by members-traffic jam I guess! Anyway, it's irritating :x ...'oh well, maybe next time things will be moving smooth & clear sailing. 8) Peace and I bet it's a pretty interesting cover this Japanese band done on BADLANDS vintage song "Tribal Moon"...'next time hopefully youtube mojo will be in smooth gear.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm

I tested the link Shadow and it still works. Give it another shot it's a cool video. Thanks for posting \m/\m/

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 pm

That was fabulous & deeply gravitating Tribute to BADLANDS: their cover take on "Tribal Moon" is shockenly identical to Badlands Classic song. I'd enjoyed it. This young Japanese band (Masa5351, I guess their called) have alot of gusto, strength & drive and promising music future. Awesome, I'm glad I went back to see if it would come through for me this time around & it did! 8) :o Thanks, for sharing.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Shadow wrote:That was fabulous & deeply gravitating Tribute to BADLANDS: their cover take on "Tribal Moon" is shockenly identical to Badlands Classic song. I'd enjoyed it. This young Japanese band (Masa5351, I guess their called) have alot of gusto, strength & drive and promising music future. Awesome, I'm glad I went back to see if it would come through for me this time around & it did! 8) :o Thanks, for sharing.

I was equally impressed and your right, they really had the Badlands feel to their playing. They also cover some other bands and sound very good doing so. Glad you liked it!!!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...