Has anyone seen this on ebay

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Has anyone seen this on ebay

Postby BigD » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:17 am

Killer of Giants

Re: Has anyone seen this on ebay

Postby MetalHead » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:11 am

nah, but still kinda' cool :)

although there are a few minor differences
from Jakes guitar.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:50 am

Great looking guitar, even for a Strat!!! Says here . . . it comes with 9s?! Sorry, gotta keep looking. :lol:
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:06 pm

What an obsolute lovely Custom designed guitar instrument: customized for Rebel legend Jake E. Lee. Whomever wins the eBay bidding for it is "lucky" and thank goodness there's a payment plan for it for the price is a ruby one so it's nice to know you don't have to pay up all at once. I find it interesting it is both a Fender/Charvel that is what it said "Fender Hardtail Charvel Custom Shop Guitar Jake E. Lee" - my goodness what a Royal title for a Classic guitar & justly so. Once again the best of luck to the fortunate winner of this Custom Classic JAKE Guitar. 8O Peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Shadow wrote:What an obsolute lovely Custom designed guitar instrument: customized for Rebel legend Jake E. Lee. Whomever wins the eBay bidding for it is "lucky" and thank goodness there's a payment plan for it for the price is a ruby one so it's nice to know you don't have to pay up all at once. I find it interesting it is both a Fender/Charvel that is what it said "Fender Hardtail Charvel Custom Shop Guitar Jake E. Lee" - my goodness what a Royal title for a Classic guitar & justly so. Once again the best of luck to the fortunate winner of this Custom Classic JAKE Guitar. 8O Peace!

what are you talking about? there's nothing in the description
that says that it was customized for Jake :P
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Return to All things Jake E Lee...