T Shirt

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

T Shirt

Postby StevenB » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 am

Maybe you guys have seen this before, but I stumbled upon it and figured I would give a heads up. It's a place selling a Jake T-shirt. Thought it was kinda rare.

Jake E. Lee shirt link

Killer of Giants

Re: T Shirt

Postby frethead » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 am

Hey! Wow, what a find! That's what I call a connection, dude! To be sure, there are eight Who designs and nine Status Quo designs available. Thanks, StevenB! Yamo Be There! 8)
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:51 pm

That was really "nice" all those different nostalgia music artists/bands T-shirts of quite a fascinateing array of music master talents: found the Rebel musician Jake E. Lee in the "Guitar Heroe's" T-shirt section very nice colors/I like the earth-brown & purple tones best and the image art design of JAKE is really cool & trailblazin' of him playing. I noticed the price ranges are in British pounds so it's an overseas Website yet they do offer the online/paypal form of payments for those that feel at ease with that route. That's cool. The Bootsy Collins t-shirt design I liked, also...-his a trip, crazy wild musician. Thanks for sharing! 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:44 pm

i got that t- shirt 2 years ago now! ts pretty sweet
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Return to All things Jake E Lee...