HUGE BOOTLEG SALE!!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

HUGE BOOTLEG SALE!!!

Postby jefnel1 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 pm

For all site members...

I'm blowing out all my copies of Jake shows listed on the Bootlegs - Audio/Video pages. New lower prices are in effect as of January 15th and will remain until the pages are taken down. Get yours now before they're gone!

We've partnered with "Mr. Clipper's Bootlegs and Demos" and will be launching a new website in a few weeks that will include bootleg shows and rare demos from most bands from the 1980's A - Z. Stay tuned.

Send any questions to admin@jakeelee.com.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Re: HUGE BOOTLEG SALE!!!

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm gonna miss seeeing the rarity vintage music collection on legendary guitarist Jake E. Lee's music History Career: I didn't know if I wanted to be happy w/the JAKE news update or not 'cause I like the vintage Bootleg section...'I have bought some of the music Classic's there both in audio & video and hold those Jake E. Lee treasures to heart. Thanks for putting in such indepth heart & time w/these rarity music Bootlegs: it's a nice collection on Jake E. Lee and his music eras in Ozzy Osbourne band, his band BADLANDS & also Wicked Alliance w/Demon vocalist Mandy Lion. The best of luck with the final sales of this treasure bootlegs & the new location Websites "Mr. Clipper's Bootlegs & Demo's" which will focas on the awesome music bands of the 80's. Much success w/both & look forward in seeing this "Mr. Clipper's..." 'site that your involved/Co-partnership with Webmaster Jefnel1. Best wishes, Peace! :o 8) :P

Return to All things Jake E Lee...