Jake MySpace

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake MySpace

Postby skezza » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I just noticed on the Jake myspace (one of them) that something is going wrong, either MySpace is glitching, or someone seems to have hacked it.

www.myspace.com/jakeylouwilliams if you look, Bark at the Moon is now called Dark Rain and by a totally different band or something. Its an absolute joke as far as I am concerned. Why would they do that? Mickey mouse band trying to steal credit.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake MySpace

Postby frethead » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 am

Just went there, Skezza, and didn't see anything about Dark Rain.
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Postby skezza » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 pm

in the music section? strange... :| i can screenshot and upload if need lol

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm

I probably looked in the wrong place.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm

it should start playing when you open the page....it is definitely jake and ozzy, I think whoever the page is run by is just being a smart ass thats all

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah, are you talking about the MP3 player, Skezza? That's what I was looking at. It was Oz and Jake when I went there, although it sounded as if it had been horribly remastered, like, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea compression
Last edited by frethead on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 pm

I know that JAKE's birth name is "Jakey Lou Williams" and to my understanding he does not use his actual given birth name for his music business Career: maybe in the beginning he did but no longer does. The myspace info given above is not the right/correct one. For legendary Rebel guitarist JAKE E. LEE uses his music Career "stage name" for his Professional music Career throughout the yrs & his birth name for his own personal given uses & rights. So if your trying to find the correct Jake's myspace personal page well it's best to go about it by using & looking under his stage music name JAKE E. LEE. Good luck :!:

Postby skezza » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am

No no, what i meant was, the player seems to have been hijacked. See, before it had one of the remastered versions of Bark at the Moon with the volume of the guitar heavily increased to the point in which its literally clipping. Someone has hijacked the player which seems to play an old version but under the title Dark Rain. If that makes sense? I noticed he wrote a bulletin asking for people to report it, saying he couldn't take it off.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:08 pm

O, ok. I was looking in the right place, after-all! Sorry, I become flustered with the terminology and tech. references, alot of the time. Now that I can think about it clearly, I do remember, some time ago, seeing the "Dark Rain" title/name (?) somewhere and becoming flustered. I can report that the last two times I 've gone there, the music has been, shall we say . . . pure? LOL

Flustered - temporary emotion associated insanity due to a lack of understanding

Postby skezza » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm

what do you mean, pure ?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 am

skezza wrote:what do you mean, pure ?

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haah!

Uhh . . . pure as in faultless, unpolluted, presenting no alien or foreign element?

Postby skezza » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:56 pm

frethead wrote:
skezza wrote:what do you mean, pure ?

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haah!

Uhh . . . pure as in faultless, unpolluted, presenting no alien or foreign element?
well i see what you mean by the remaster. but currently the page says Dark Rain by some Into The Fire or something stupid? How the hell does myspace allow these retards to fuck with other peoples pages. Especially as i very much doubt it has been hacked. ahh well

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm

I didn't realiaze that there was more then one myspace page dedicated/tributed to the Rebel musician Jake E. Lee. I do hear a cliche in this particular one though when the song "I'm so tired" was playing at the start someone's coughing: with a error like that yeah for certain there's something not right with this myspace pg/it's been tampered with that's not cool. "The one I venture to when I have time...'is more Official in Jake E. Lee's (Jakey Lou Williams) honor & music Career. I prefer that one!" Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 am

I'm not seeing that, Skezza! I am, however, seeing Ozzy Osborne in the place of the So Tired title, though. Shadow, I don't hear the cough you reported, but that could be a strong indicator of something fowl going on!

Postby skezza » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, something is definitely going on. So Tired was on there and Bark at the Moon, and both have been renamed... i think by other people somehow cracking the myspace account, because you can see the native tracks uploaded by the artist is still the same. im going to e-mail myspace...

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...