new album

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

new album

Postby lala » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 am

Hi, I noticed that enuff znuff would come to Japan. Will Jake join the tour?
Will Jake play at club chitta, Tokyo? I am sure he had finished new album dissonance.
I am very much looking forward to seeing him, I thought I would never see him anymore
in Japan for the rest of my life..Well, I don't know enuff znuff at all, but if Jake
comes, I'll buy the album! ( ´∀`)

But it will be held on July in Japan. I am afraid he(or the situation) would
change his mind, even after confirming his appearance

Jake kita━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

Jake will come━━━━━━\(^◇^)/━━━━━━!!!

All Access Member

Re: new album

Postby Shadow » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:25 pm

That would be very nice if the Rebel Samurai musician Jake E. Lee went to JAPAN again. I'm sure he will be much welcomed there for he did tour there often enough during the 80's & taken quite a bit of Classic Metal Rockin' pix there that are vintage treasures during his time when in Ozzy Osbourne band. So, yeah it would be cool if legendary guitarist Jake E. Lee had the open time to toured w/Enuff Z Nuff on their Japan Concert 2009 series scheduled to help back-up the "Dissonance" album...'anxious for it's release date here in the USA. Peace!

Postby lala » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 am

Hi, shadow...

there's a rumor Jake won't come・・・ (´・ω・`)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, that's a real pity if Jake chooses not to go with Enuff Z Nuff when they tour Japan and that's understandable maybe he does not want to travel to far away from home & family. Plus, he does have his own music works goings/and just maybe he will tour with Enuff Z Nuff when they have Concert/Festival dates in the USA. Either way he/Jake E. Lee can go on a Solo instrumental Tour or team up with other Classic music artists like himself and tour the USA coastal lines starting with small major Cities. Much respects.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 pm

what makes you think he even wants to tour ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Return to All things Jake E Lee...