Devils Stomp (Worth watching)

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Devils Stomp (Worth watching)

Postby skezza » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Re: Devils Stomp (Worth watching)

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:10 pm

A mighty 5 Stars plus for BADLANDS "Devils Stomp" Concert video: I do believe this live performance is on my Badlands-Dag the Giblets rarity Classic video when filming "The Last Time" video shots and some pretty awesome live footages of them caught live on stage is also on it. Plus rarity interviews with each member at the beggining of this Classic rawhide event/I do believe Greg Chaisson is speaking...'then it leads into the show. Very, nicely captured scenes of each member of Badlands: Greg-bass, Jeff-drums (awesome jammin' Drum solo), Ray-vocals (rest in sweet harmony)..'that's a tough outfit he/Ray has on and of course Jake-guitars moving like a twister and playin' like the gritty gator's they all are. Rightly so "Epic" like the comment on youtube said plus totally Classic trailblazer song "Devil Stomp" by BADLANDS. Thanks for sharing it was heavy! 8O :twisted: 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 am

Man! I think my speakers are going to be shhh from now on! An uncommonly good video, truly awesome riff, exceptional performance, and inspiration abounds! Although, I'm not positive what diminishing illusion the drummer is trying to shake, it is very refreshing to see Jake beating the hell-o out of that song! O shhh, I've got to grab a guitar! Laters!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh, that looks like a pro-shot video! It could be a track from official Badlands DVD...

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:40 pm

I think, this one is also great:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDSIcYk1c6Y
Watch it almost every day... :oops:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...