JAKE Guitar shopping...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

JAKE Guitar shopping...

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:15 pm

It was delightful & quite surprising to see some recent pix on the Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee...'I was cruising through google a couple of wks back & just this week to see if it would come up again. And it done, Jake & Record Producer Varney/Shrapnel Records & a music fan (I quess, his in the pictures as well and do believe it's his photo's he wanted to share) Chad Quist are in this Record Shop. I first saw these pix on his www.chadquist.com 'site & now there on the ultimaterhoads.com 'site cause a fan there saw the treasure pix as well. The recent pictures of Jake just chilly out shopping was really wonderful to gaze through and hope that they make a debut here on JakeELee.com as well. :o :P 8) Peace and check it out!

Ultimate Sinner

Re: JAKE Guitar shopping...

Postby LouZ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Great find Shadow. Jake looks tanned and healthy
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Re: JAKE Guitar shopping...

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah, it was quite a nice surprise seeing some update info on Jake E. Lee. I hope he does more recordings on the Shrapnel Record label: it was cool to see him along w/Record Producer's Varney of Shrapnel Records & Chad Quist a fan of Jake's is also a Record Producer.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...