jakes favorite guitarists

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: jakes favorite guitarists

Postby Shadow » Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

NO, I have not found it yet "CharvelSuperStrat" - I bearly scratch the surface of my Spring Cleaning...I'm sorry it's taking long/who knows when I will find it or even have it!? I'm pretty sure that I do 'cause I keep seeing this vintage Classic cool Western looking picture of JAKE discussion his favorite idol Master guitarists/musicians. And it's really cool coverage, too! So just give me some time & hopefully I'll get through it before the year 2012..'okay? :? Okay! Chat at ya then, alright...'just teasing. For sure it will be much "sooner" then that. :wink: It's funny when your looking for things you find all kinds of other stuff...'I have 2 other Classic vintage Guitar issues on JAKE E. LEE but that ruby-red treasure list of his is gonna take some searching for 'cause there's all kinds of boxes in the storage basement. Peace & I hope your not disappointed 'cause I feel I let you down..'so just give me some more time, I'll find it. Cheers and Peace :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 am

No problem. thanks for looking. i wish i had more magazines with Jake in but alls i have are 2 issues of Kerrang about the Badlands breakup.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Phil Alexander, who did the interview, is/was editor-in-chief for Kerrang. I'm not having much luck with Google in tracking that particular issue, though.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...