jake signed photo

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

jake signed photo

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0331348604

what do you guys think? genuine? i don't wanna buy some rip off fake.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: jake signed photo

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 am

Hmmm, hard to say I assume your speaking about if JAKE signed put his signature on it or not: the Rebel guitarist has a nice fluent flow writting but that "e" in the middle I'm skeptical about. Anyway, that's a really breathtaking trailblazer live photo of musician Jake E. Lee & I just hope that is his signature for real it's mighty close to it. Best of luck to the winner of this E-Bay bid. 8) cheers!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 am

well i won it. i hope it is for real but if not........whatcha gonna do? its probably the closest ill get to Jake's signature. i emailed the guy and he said he got it from some autograph agency in the U.S.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby skezza » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 am

I bid on it, but was outbid in the last few seconds. LOL, Bet that was you CSS :P wasnt it ?
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:20 am

So, CharvelSuperStrat (that's a heavy name..'pretty cool) your the winner of this prize live shot of Jake during his BADLANDS days: like I said I'm just skeptical of the "e" middle initial but I could be wrong 'cause other then that it looks just like the trailblazer Rebel Jake E. Lee signature all the way. The best person to know is JAKE or a really close friend that knows him...'or a very "smart" Webmaster Jefnel1 that I'm sure has a clever eye for signature details/he would know! 8) Peace and you all have a great weekend. Once again what a beautiful live wild-plains action live shot of JAKE on stage where he belongs. Godbless :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm

skezza wrote:I bid on it, but was outbid in the last few seconds. LOL, Bet that was you CSS :P wasnt it ?

:D hahaha that was you! i was sitting at my computer counting down the seconds then someone else bid on it i was like "ah hell no!" and upped my bid in the last seconds! hahaha. sorry man!

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 am

I think it's genuine as I have two signed pics that Jake did while I was at a signing..I have taken a shot of my pic so you can compare...But I'm sure the price was worth it just for the plectrum!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 am

Charvelised wrote:I think it's genuine as I have two signed pics that Jake did while I was at a signing..I have taken a shot of my pic so you can compare...But I'm sure the price was worth it just for the plectrum!

Thanks alot man! :D ill look in more detail when i get it but it looks similar.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...