Badlands interview

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Badlands interview

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:47 am

:D havent seen this before! well the beggining anyway. the last interview is on the Badlands DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvEMUWY ... re=related
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Badlands interview

Postby Shadow » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

:o :D Absolutely fantastic vintage find on legendary Bayou Hard Rocker's BADLANDS: I've seen some clips before but the majority of it I have never seen. It was really special & cool to see "everything" from start to finish on this special filming of Badlands & nice indepth Interview with RAY, my goodness doing a tracking of one song 30 times will truelly bring one's voice down an octive but he says he enjoyed doing that..'Plus "Devil Stomp" is his personal favorite song. I did not know that very warm interview w/Ray and cool peek at Greg's & Eric's racing "Transformers" cars made me giggle seeing Mr. Gillen give their cars a final clean-up! Funny. And the I'm the LEAD in this & that was quite amusing seeing them all seat at the table looking like BADLANDS bandits especially Jake & Jeff during a take of Spinal Tap was a real tickler. All in all a real treasure vintage filming of BADLANDS when they were doing the "Dag the Giblets" Official Classic video which should be release in DVD format, also. It's a master Classic with alot of passionate Soul Hard Rock/Blues BADLANDS music visuals on it! 8) Thanks for sharing 'cause this one would of been very difficult to find. peace!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...