Cool Rocking Dad's..'

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Cool Rocking Dad's..'

Postby Shadow » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Everyone here have yourselves a wonderful weekend - this special FATHER's Day Weekend (I shall in memory of my Daddy/Father...'I miss him & my Mother dearly). I know some of you are Dad's on the JakeELee talk forum messageboard and throughout the years many of you shared some pretty "special memories" about your children (And the ladie's, too! Alot of cool Mother's "here" as well) in all and wanted to "wish" each one of you "Cool Rocking" Dad's a "fantastic" FATHER's Day Jefnel1 (your awesome!), Jimi, DeanSolo, Mr.Metal, Frethead/FretMetal (I forget what name he uses), etc.,. if I missed anyone...'I'm so sorry and of course the da Oge JAKE E LEE & the rest of BADLANDS. YOU ALL HAVE A AWESOME Special Weekend with Royal Spector N All okay? Okay!!! 8) 8O Enjoy it to the Max...'and save us some cake, too. Peace & Godbless :!:

All Access Member

Re: Cool Rocking Dad's..'

Postby harddriver » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 pm

My Ol Man passed away August 15 of 2007 and i still miss the dude. He was just 58 and died of a massive heart attack brought on by the hard life he lived. Happy Fathers Day to all of ya on tha site who have kids or grandkids. I never had any kids because my parents told me not to lol.

All Access Member

Re: Cool Rocking Dad's..'

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Your "hilarious" HARDDRIVER...'you never know what's out there for ya in the next 10 yrs or maybe sooner. "100" children for you. :o :? :wink: smile!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...