JAKE's Instruments/Equipments...'nice!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

JAKE's Instruments/Equipments...'nice!

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm

JAKE E LEE has some pretty impressive instrumental equipments: very cool solid guitar display and wondered just how many guitars does he owns now. I know he really loves his Charvel B/W Classic guitar that brought him much acclaimed fame w/the Ozzy Osbourne's "Bark At the Moon" and "Ultimate Sin" albums and that beautiful sturdy brown guitar that he used for Badlands "Voodoo Highway" the sing "The Last Time" just one of my fave's on that album. The electric blue guitar in the "Killer of Giants" song is a treasure piece as well, all of them are. The "Fine Pink Mist" alien green guitar is also another favorite: so just wondering if the Rebel musician still have all those fantastic Signature Charvel/ESP guitars. Great solid punch vibe from each instrument and look forward to hearing more out of this World music from the legendary Rocker Jake E. Lee for "Retraced" was/still is a awesome Hard Rock/Blues album/Cd came out in 2005 & maybe their should be a Jake E. Lee "Retraced 2" w/some vintage music footage from the vault that was never used on the "Fine Pink Mist" & BADLANDS treasure takes. Oh, yeah another solid beauty guitar JAKE's playin' on the "Retraced" album - it's a ESP guitar, I believe. Much respects!

Have a great 4th of JULY everyone!

Killer of Giants

Re: JAKE's Instruments/Equipments...'nice!

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 pm

pretty sure he gave the blue one to ann lewis after playing on her album

All Access Member

Re: JAKE's Instruments/Equipments...'nice!

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Well, that's a pretty nice treasure keepsake for Ms. Anne Lewis. I bet she's taking great care of JAKE's Electric blue Charvel Guitar! It's a sturdy beauty it is!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...