Come back to the Ozzy's band, Jake.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Come back to the Ozzy's band, Jake.

Postby AndreToral » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 pm

I ask Jake to return to the band for Ozzy. Zakk Wylde left. I believe that Jake still has something to prove. He can still create great music and making great shows. I want this message to arrive at the Jake. Jake, call Ozzy. Please. Help Ozzy making great records again. He now is not the same as before. Is no longer drunk. It would be his great back.

Killer of Giants

Re: Come back to the Ozzy's band, Jake.

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:56 am

as cool as that would be it aint never gonna happen.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby skezza » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 am

It would be so cool if it happened, but hey, its a little unlikely me thinks.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Jake67 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am

Please... no... don't get back with Ozzy.

I like Ozzy and his place in music history is secure. But I don't think he has it any more. He might be able to fake it in the studio, but not on the road.

Better for Jake to spend the time to put together a really good band that he has some control over.

Of course, it's unlikely he'll do that, either. :)

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Can't really see it happening but you never know, if some of the other forums are any indication a lot of people would love to see Jake back with Ozzy. I would like it just to have the chance to finally get to see him live, but I would much rather see Jake do something different, maybe with Vinnie Paul and Rex from Pantera and John Bush from Armored Saint/ Anthrax. That would be a very awesome and EXTREMELY heavy band, most of all, I just hope whatever Jake chooses to do that he is happy.

p.s. Can't wait to see Whitesnake and Doug Aldrich next week!!!!

Postby seatzie » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

maybe we'd all just LIKE TO SEE JAKE full stop, no matter who its with, its time he got off his a$$ and told us what he's up to lol!!

c'mon Jake can't be that hard to start a twitter account and say hi yeah I'm not really interested in doing music any more.......or hold on folks new cd is coming..............just realising its 23 years since I saw Jake play live lol!

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Jake67 wrote:Better for Jake to spend the time to put together a really good band that he has some control over.

I agree, one thing I always dug about Jake is how he never seems to go backwards. Always forward...or as he said when hooking up with Mandy Lion, "step to the side." He never seems to duplicate himself...and always tries something different, which is just great in my books and why I'm such a fan of his music. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Happy Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I couldn't agree more with some of the postes replys above especially w/Snowy "nicely" respectfully said. As much as many of us would like to see & hear musician/guitarist Jake E. Lee do a guest music-spot on the Prince of Darkness OZZY up & coming new album sad to say this will not happen. It would be nice though 'cause there's some pretty heavy mending/healing that needs to be done that should of been done along time ago: and only Ozzy & Jake can remedy that matter they "both" been hurt but Jake more so and with that he/Jake E. Lee has moved on respectfully with his band BADLANDS & other highly acclaimed music endeavors...'so has Ozzy. It would be cool though/JAKE doing a music guest appearance jammin' both with OZZY & ZAKK. Peace & much respects all around! 8)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 pm

I would love to see Jake E Lee reunite with Ozzy to make one final great album. I do NOT know what happened between Mr Osbourne and Mr Williams so many year's ago to make them go their own direction. It seem's Mr Williams has been quite the recluse over the year's and really doesn't want to do to much with all of his god given talent. It's really sad to me, but it is Mr Williams' life, so I am not going to pass judgement on him. But I just wish it could happen one more time, and I know that I am being selfish.

Respectfully,
AZfirefighter

Or we could get Jakey Lee to fill in for Jake E Lee......

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Let's not forget the ever dreaded "SHARON FACTOR" when it comes to any decision in Oz-land.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Ozzy has landed a new guitarest and his name is Gus G or something like that. He is from Greece and ive seen some Youtube stuff from him and the guy can play. Too bad Ozzy is done and isnt physicaly or mentally able to write a decent album.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Jake67 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 am

Ozzy has never been shy about bringing in outside writers. And a solid producer in the studio can overcome Ozzy's deteriorating ability to sing. So I think a good album is very possible.

But if he takes the show out on the road, then I'd be worried. I just don't think he can handle it for a regular tour.

Maybe he should take a page from The Beatles who eventually gave up touring (for different reasons, though) and just focused on studio albums.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...