where is jake?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: where is jake?

Postby Doobie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:40 am

Shadow wrote:Not to be disrespectful but JADE's mother name is "Sharon" not Victoria: she named her daughter Sharon after her mom and of course her/Jade's dad/father is legendary Rebel guitarist/musician Jake E. Lee & his little granddaughter is name Sharon, Jade's daughter. :D Much respects.

Come on JAKE we want another album...'sooon! Like early 2010!!!! Okay? Okay! :P Thank you.

And, not to mention, she (Sharon) is deceased ... :?

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:37 am

Thats so sad....what happened to Jakes' wife?

Victoria must be her stepMom.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 am

jadessong wrote:This is Jade's Mum Victoria. Jade is doing very well as is my GrandDaughter Sharon. Jake is also doing well and doing what he does best, creating music.
Thank you for the lovely letters to Jade. For those of you who wrote mint information regarding Jake, well done!
Cheers, Victoria
Since when was Jades " Mum " English ? Using words like "Mint " and " Mum" kind of tells us your post is bogus. Besides Jades mom's name was Sharon and she is deceased.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Guys,

Ya'll have really rolled out the ole WELCOME mat with this one.
Go to Jade's myspace site and when you read her " About Me " section you'll see she refers to a " Victoria " as her adopted "mum". It's entirely possible that Victoria is Jade's husband's mother, whom she refers to as "mum" and therefore making Sharon ( Jake's granddaughter ) her granddaugher as well.
Sorry guys I know I don't post a lot, but it seems like there was a TON of unnecessary negativity re: Victoria's post.

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 am

dave1021 wrote:Guys,

Ya'll have really rolled out the ole WELCOME mat with this one.
Go to Jade's myspace site and when you read her " About Me " section you'll see she refers to a " Victoria " as her adopted "mum". It's entirely possible that Victoria is Jade's husband's mother, whom she refers to as "mum" and therefore making Sharon ( Jake's granddaughter ) her granddaugher as well.
Sorry guys I know I don't post a lot, but it seems like there was a TON of unnecessary negativity re: Victoria's post.

Dave

What's wrong with us knowing facts regarding Jade's BIRTH mother, Dave? Excuse us if we're not gullible. She should have stated "step", "adopted" or whatever she is. The "negativity" was not uncalled for. In fact, it makes me feel better knowing people on here were questioning the post and had their facts straight. Good for you finding that on Jade's myspace site, though. Lord knows, the one time I did visit, it basically looked like an ebay store for Jake memorabilia and not much else. However, that was a couple of years ago and I hope she's quit doing that.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm not saying that anyone on here is gullible. I think we all know that Jake's ex-wife / Jade's mom is deceased. The only people on here who wouldn't know that are new people to the site. My post was not intended to offend but to defend. If the post from Victoria was legit, based on most of the responses, I doubt she'll be posting again anytime soon. Could she, should she have clairified herself, sure. Given the warm welcome she received I don't think she'd bother. So I felt someone needed to stand up for her.
Re: Jade's myspace. She's attempting to sell the same memorabilia on there that she is on here. At one time on her site she said she had patched things up w/ her father. Now I'm not so sure.
Again, not to offend, just felt someone needed to help clear things up.
Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:28 am

dave1021 wrote:I'm not saying that anyone on here is gullible. I think we all know that Jake's ex-wife / Jade's mom is deceased. The only people on here who wouldn't know that are new people to the site. My post was not intended to offend but to defend. If the post from Victoria was legit, based on most of the responses, I doubt she'll be posting again anytime soon. Could she, should she have clairified herself, sure. Given the warm welcome she received I don't think she'd bother. So I felt someone needed to stand up for her.
Re: Jade's myspace. She's attempting to sell the same memorabilia on there that she is on here. At one time on her site she said she had patched things up w/ her father. Now I'm not so sure.
Again, not to offend, just felt someone needed to help clear things up.
Dave

Did a very brief search on "Victoria". Appears several refer to her as "mum". She's in some kind of marketing business and did work for Badlands back in the day.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 pm

I assumed it was the same Victoria that is on Jade's Myspace page, really I was just glad to hear some news about Jake, simple as that.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...