Ozzy's autobiography

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Ozzy's autobiography

Postby pejale » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 am

Has anyone read Ozzy's autobiography yet? I was wondering how much Ozzy had to say about Jake's time in the band,if at all he can remember that period!!!!

All Access Member

Re: Ozzy's autobiography

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Hopefully the legendary Prince of Darkness OZZY OSBOURNE will mentioned a good variety of "all" the unique master musicians that thunder-jammed in his extraodinary band: no one should be left out or put in a degrading light. Anyway, I have not seen such a Biography on OZZY as of yet but I do know that Mr. Osbourne wants fame Actor Johnny Depp to protray him when his Autobiography goes to Hollywood...'that's gonna be quite an out of this World fascinating/wild movie. I think in future maybe/if possible those Master heavy musicians*Daisley, Rhoads-rest in peace, Jake E. Lee, Castillo-rest in peace, Tommy Aldridge & Zakk Wylde to name a few that kicked it live/on the stage & those Ozzy Classic's should even write their own Autobiography that would be exciting/charming as well. 8) Peace!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Jake67 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 am

When Ozzy (and Sharon) go to the effort to redo parts of his first two solo albums to remove the original bass and drum parts, we can't be shocked if Jake is glossed over in this book.

Unfortunately, in Ozzy's mind I don't think Jake's era ranks any higher than his time with Gillis or Torme.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Unfortunately, in Ozzy's mind I don't think Jake's era ranks any higher than his time with Gillis or Torme'......yeah even though Jakes' songs brought him in enough money to buy a $15 million palace in England.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby bubbles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:32 am

HAs anyone read the book now and discovered if Jake gets a few lines?

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 am

Ive just read the book. Jake's names is mentioned twice in the whole thing. its literally Jake joined and Jake left with nothing else. nothing about how he joined or how he left and nothing in between. very disappointing.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Jake67 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:20 am

Well, thanks for saving us from buying the book. We probably got more info on Jake from that Sharpe-Young book.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...