One of Jakes White Close

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

One of Jakes White Close

Postby Charvelised » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

...and an ESP Custom that was previously owned by Jake E Lee.

All Access Member

Re: One of Jakes White Close

Postby Charvelised » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 am

It's From the Carvin Forum

All Access Member

Re: One of Jakes White Close

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Out of all of JAKE E. LEE Guitars, this style design is his favorite I would assume: curious though isn't this one called a Charvel Guitar not an ESP guitar(?). Out of all the guitars his played which one did he liked the most/I think he mentioned he prefer the ESP one more but I never seen a ESP white/black guitar only in the Charvel it was B/W. Anyway, JAKE was Classic Signature guitars were in both Guitar Companies and he also used Jackson guitars, too. Plus, does he still has the very 1st origional Charvel B/W Guitar that his very partial to: I get the feelin' he doesn't have it anymore...'it's "vital/special" & I hope he didn't let it go. The guitar his playin' on the "Retraced" album/Cd is a solid strong lookin' guitar and JAKE does some really amazin' trailblazer on that recording album/Cd. Awesome, and I like the guitar his playin' in the BADLANDS vintage song "The Last Time" talk about hefty lookin' guitar total monster, a real beauty. But out of all his Signature Guitars w/ESP & Charvel that B/W Classic design is his Trademark and that Blue one, too! 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...