JAKE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

JAKE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby chuck » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Chuck. I am new in here. I am a huge Eddie Van Halen fan!!!!! But, let me tell you, Jake can hang right with him!!!!!!!! As far as Ozzy goes hes only in it for the money!!! his entire career hes done nothing but find a guitarist for hire!!!!! Hes hired a lot of wannabes!!! Jake,has, and always will be the best Ozzy ever had!!!!!!! Randy Rhoads couldnt carry Jakes guitar case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was highly overrated as was Jake highly underrated!!!!!!!!!!! I give Zakk an honorable mention!!!!! I have a question for everyone in the room!!!! Does anybody have anything of Jake authentically autographed?????? Or, does anybody know how i can get a picture sent to him to be autographed???? I have authentic autographs of several of my favorites.They include Frampton, Eddie, Leslie West, Pat Travers, Ricky Medlocke, Ace Frehley, And a very nice piece, the original 4 members of the legendary Foghat!!!!!!!!!! I am classic rock and metal to the bone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello to everyone here and lets hope we see the legend return, soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later, Chuck.

All Access Member

Re: JAKE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey Chuck,

Good to have you here, I doubt you can get anything to Jake to sign unless you just happen to see him if you're in Vegas, a better bet would be to keep an eye on Ebay as Jake memorabilia will show up there or maybe if someone on this site or maybe even ultimaterhoads.com ( they are very friendly to us Jake fans) might have something they are willing to part with (they may want something in trade so be aware of this). I agree with you Jake is one the most underrated guitar players in the history of rock music, if you like him with Ozzy (and what Jake fan doesn't?) check out his Badlands material. "Voodoo Highway" is one of the most overlooked gems in all of hard rock guitar, great,great album!!!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...