This sites jake videos?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

This sites jake videos?

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Just have a question this website's jake videos ,if anybody has bought them are they any good , i cant find some concerts with him playing and since im in new zealand i would probably buy a few since shipping might cost abit.

And who runs that part of the site as i have a few questions on shipping

Killer of Giants

Re: This sites jake videos?

Postby sytharnia » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 pm

hey man...i'm in new zealand to, so welcome. I think you need to be a paid member to access the download section.. I know a guy who use to sell some badlands DVD on trade me so PM me if you want

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 am

The dvd's and cd's I have bought from here have been very good, I would recommend the Salt Lake City Ozzy show and the Chicago Badlands show from 1991 as starters, just remember some of them are bootlegs so don't expect studio quality on everything. You need to shoot jefnel an e-mail and he can tell you everything you need to know.

Postby BlacknGold » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Absolutely no complaints with anything I have ever purchased from this site.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 am

When I joined there were Different Levels of Donation Amount I got the Full Package...I have No Complaints....Even Quite quick considering that I'm in UK and Package Came from USA
Remember the equipment the Videos are filmed on are of the time and there will be No Problems!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 pm

I've never had any problems w/the JAKE's Era Music merchandising Cd's and DVD's that I've bought (and sometimes a gift bonus) along the way: there of the ultmost quality...'sometimes rough around the edges of the vintage filming but over all it's "perfect-high quality" basically everything comes in quite clear w/a few rough edges which I find to be charming. In any event there Classic jewels: from Jake E. Lee music era time in OZZY Band to his own in BADLANDS and WICKED ALLIANCE..'there outtasight music footages & audio really nice groovin music Classic Collection items. Check it out the latest one I have is the BADLANDS "Feels So Good to Be So Bad" it's a 2 DVD Set of Bayou-Western/Heavy Hard Rockies (Ray, Jake, Greg, Eric & Jeff) music journey/Interviews and very "nicely" from the Heart put together, too! 8) Luv it! Cheers.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...