Your Jake E. Lee collection

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Your Jake E. Lee collection

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Guys!

i was just wondering if any of you had interesting Jake Stuff? like Memorabilia from Ozzy Badlands etc? cos id really love to see it! like t-shirts or rare records, picks etc

ive seen loads of cool Jake stuff on ebay over the years like the Badlands lisence plate! :D

if you have any Jake related stuff please post a pic cos id love to see it!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Your Jake E. Lee collection

Postby Astrid » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Awhile ago, I saw the master tapes from the first recording attempt of "A Fine Pink Mist" up for bid on an auction site (not ebay). I think this is the version Jake recorded at Juan Croucier's Cellar Studios (?). I never found out who won the bid and I'm just dying to know who's got the rights to this now. I would have bid on it myself but it was already out of range of anything I could afford. I hope the recording eventually sees the light of day in some format, but more than anything, I hope the tape and their rights find their way back to Jake.

A

All Access Member

Postby cleric » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

it's a part of my little collection :)

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Nice! are those CD's OBI?
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Hmmm, I agree that's a pretty "nice" Classic recording Collection you have on guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee's music Career: spanning from OZZY to BADLANDS and JAKE E. LEE Solo Career. Very treasure vintage vibes and I have just about the same Collection music stuff: also some Bourgeois Pigs, Wicked Alliance music stuff which are really amazing Classic works, too. 8) Thanks for sharing!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...