Was A Fine Pink Mist ever printed on Vinyl

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Was A Fine Pink Mist ever printed on Vinyl

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Was A Fine Pink Mist ever printed on Vinyl :?:

As a huge record collector id love to have AFPM on vinyl as its one of my favorite albums of all time :P .

does anyone know if its on vinyl? im guessing not cos ive only ever seen CD's and cassettes but thought id check with you guys anyway.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Was A Fine Pink Mist ever printed on Vinyl

Postby pejale » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm from England and asked my local store for vinyl and cd but was told it was only available on (expensive) cd import from the US. Later it became more freely available on cd,but personally,i have never seen it listed on vinyl.

All Access Member

Re: Was A Fine Pink Mist ever printed on Vinyl

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:08 pm

It's one of my all time favorite Instrumental music albums/Cd's from JAKE: Jake E. Lee "A Fine Pink Mist" - I luv everything about it from it's sad Alien cover in "misty-colors" hinted w/pink mist and the music & lyric's (a couple of songs have) just totally takes you away on a magic 8O jet ride! I've never seened it in Vinyle only Cd's. I think it should come in all format(s) for the Classic albums Collector's out there and plus it includes some really cool/heart warm photo's of JAKE: luv the one w/the green electric ESP guitar his holding, he looks so awesome in that pic! 8)

AND THE COVER ART-Work is I do believe is JAKE's inner-Spirit, very brilliant and nice!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...