jake on youtube

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

jake on youtube

Postby rustkill » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:49 pm

i know you may have seen these but all the one for wicked alliance i had seen before were just pictures, so i thought it would not hurt to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAR0Pnjc ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6q59P_NXrA

you know its funny i watch these and other videos and i am thinking why would you take the camera off Jake!! no no don't show Ozzy show jake again ,, wait he is ripping it up and cut away ? what are you thinking????
it would be great to have all these videos reedited to show only the guitar player!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer of Giants

Re: jake on youtube

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Sweet! that same guy has more Wicked Alliance posted from the same show.

Thanks for the link rustkill
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I bought this show from this site on DVD and its fantastic,,,,,,,,,

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Thank you so much Rustkill for that oh so cool link youtube vintage music footage of Jake E. Lee's and Mandy Lion's WICKED ALLIANCE: they certainly had/and still to have a great chilly/chemistry: I love this sensual WA heavy Classic "Kiss This" it's certainly a gripper-thrill masterpiece. I love everything about the adrenaline energies from "all" four members of WICKED ALLIANCE "TheBeast/Mandy Lion-Vocals, Jake E. Lee-Guitars, Ray Luzier-Drums and The Animal/which Mandy called the Bassist as he introduced the band to their audience in this Classic/Heavy Hard Rock/Metal music video...'which is a delicious "wicked-delight" live Concert. I do have this one, as well but mine's in video format/look forward to seeing it in DVD format. You say you have DVD...'from this 'site, well mines is video/but that was alooong time back when I first purchase it from here. Nice to know it's in DVD format, too. I would like to have it in that format, too... :!: Thanks for sharing...'that was "hot" "hot" and "sexy-Trailblazing-hot"...'big smile! :twisted: 8O :D

PS-Sorry, JAKE's & MANDY'S Bassist in WICKED ALLIANCE - his name slips my mind from time to time, but I think his name is PERRY. MANDY introduced him though as The Animal in WA. This is an awsome live treasure Classic performance from WICKED ALLIANCE (Jake & The/Beast-Mandy and Ray & Perry). Love it :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Shadow wrote: I think his name is PERRY.

His names Brian Perry
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm

[center] :!:

what about thizzz link [/center]

[center]Jake E Lee Wicked Alliance The Ultimate Sin[/center]

[center] C 8) 8) L[/center]
Last edited by alfamy1 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks "CharvelSuperStrat"...'I had a gut feeling that the wild WA Bassist name was PERRY but thought it was his first name not last.

JAKE's and MANDY's WICKED ALLIANCE music quest is pretty "wicked" and "dark" ...'wish it came through a little bit more clearly but none the less it is a Classic Live performance. Fantastic songs and musicianship all around and "scary" as hell too! The Ultimate Sin performed by WICKED ALLIANCE is chilly-charasmatic w/it's Classic heavy tomahawk guitar-groove's Signature by Jake E. Lee and haunting-chill Vocals from theBeast/Mandy Lion and a solid rythym section from Ray Luzier/drums and Brian Perry/bass brings this much beloved OZZY/JAKE Classic "The Ultimate Sin" to new heights. 8O 8) :twisted: Awesome Tribute cover to a Trailblazing masterpiece "The Ultimate Sin"...'one of my all time favorite chill-thrill Classic songs.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...