more Zakk speaking about Jake on twitter

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

more Zakk speaking about Jake on twitter

Postby seatzie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm

kinda hot off the press as its still going as I type lol! and forgive Zakk's lack of knowledge of what Jake did after the first 2 Badlands albums

J. I met Jake one time when I 1st joined OZ .. he was having a meeting w/MOM(Sharon) I shook his hand n said it' really great to meet ya
Jake said hi .. He had his little Daughter w/him.. He was Really cool
Jay somebody told me Jake jammed somewhere in Vegas Recently ... Just get a new singer get Badlands back together then off ya go!!!
Since Leaving the Boss Jake has Only Put out 2 Albums in 23 years... As a Musician I wouldn't know what the Fuck to do w/ myself
don't give a fuck how much money you got.... If your a musician it's in your BLOOD...if I never met OZ or BLS never happened
would Teach/open a music store /put a kick ass cover band together /play Weddings anything music related
I got friends who do that n their doin fine...Jake got it back up n Rollin he'd pack em in
Lyrics I agree... It's just a shame Jakes not out there Killin it... I mean at the end of the day if you don't feel like doin it

I CANT FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING....Jake might just say " I happy doin what I'm doin ya know??? I have a buddy killer musician has his
Own business n is happy not playing anymore... To each his own...I couldn't give a shit.. No way I could do fuck all for years on (cont
cont) end ... I gotta work
Regarding Jake at the end of the day ya just hope hes happy that's all tSDMFt

Ultimate Sinner

Re: more Zakk speaking about Jake on twitter

Postby FireandRain » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:11 pm

So it sounds like even Zakk is pushing for Jake to get back out there again, huh?
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 pm

..'yeah, I quess that's what it sounds like to me, also Ms. Fire&Rain and poster Seatzie (interesting name): THOR 8O ZAKK pushing for Mr. Elusive :twisted: JAKE to get back out there in the music scene. Howbeit JAKE E. LEE has been musically busy for quite some time mainly behind the scenes/and forefront when the fans suggest we "need" to "see you" too in which he finally answered by kicking it live in VEGAS IN November 2009...'that quite surprisingly sweet. Look forward to "more" surprises like that JAKE...'you looked really happy and hip/cool. I wish both amazing Trailblaze guitarists musicians Mr. Jake E. Lee and Mr. Zakk Wylde all the best in the World. :D Cheeers!

Postby seatzie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 pm

funny enough I'm looking at my post count - 8? can't be right for 4 years membership lol! - shadow its a nickname based on my surname Seaton (or satan with an e as my dad used to say!)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:55 pm

..'Satan huh, that's pretty wild...'have a great one "Seatzie" interesting. 8)

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Like I said, a "Gillis, Lee, Wylde Guitars of Ozzy" tour would be awesome!! And I mean that in every sense of the word. Hopefully, somehow Jake will see some of this, man I hope he's doing okay, I read in one of the other post that he and Gigi were not together anymore, that can be a real bummer when you're trying to look up again (so to speak).

Return to All things Jake E Lee...