Jake needs to ...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Jake needs to ...

Postby Doobie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:32 pm

We've all seen this clip a million times but, Jake needs to click this link and read the comments. He's got guys threatening to put their guitars down and walk away from them ... they KNOW nobody but Jake will EVER be able to out-do this!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D69ILnVrk

Bring it back, Jake!! :wink:

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Jake needs to ...

Postby Jake67 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 am

That was the solo that got me into Jake in the first place.

Beyond the name, I didn't know much about Ozzy as I wasn't really into heavy metal at the time.

But I happened to catch that Ultimate Ozzy concert on MTV back in the 80s and saw that solo. I loved everything about it... the fast playing, the quieter part in the middle, the showmanship with Ozzy at the end...

That was the day I became a fan of Jake and it's never wavered since then.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Doobie wrote:We've all seen this clip a million times but, Jake needs to click this link and read the comments. He's got guys threatening to put their guitars down and walk away from them ... they KNOW nobody but Jake will EVER be able to out-do this!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D69ILnVrk

Bring it back, Jake!! :wink:

:? :?

YES dobbie, why dont you tell them... '' they dont have to leave their playing bcuz of they cant keep up with JakeE '' ... with a tip that these guys got to practice classical composer and music structure /theory -it maybe help them coming back to ’’challenge’’ Jake:!: and that Solo is right after ''killer of giant''
So i dont know ifs intentional or not, but i wrote in the subject about my Youtube -Jake’svideo-account i’m calling fan-club....all of a sudden it turns up comments about x subjects .....
- we / i would be happy if Jake is checking out our comments and Why do you ''talk'' away my friends invite on the YT-site ....what's the point - tell me !!!

---- the link izz

@ JAKEeLEEvids2info
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Postby skezza » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 pm

its weird Doobie, I uploaded that video years ago and its had an incredible amount of positive comments. People wanting to see him again. My worry is that Jake might not be in the same condition he used to be, and if he is no condition to play. Maybe it is best he doesn't...
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Well, Skezza, I'm looking at it like this: if he's in no condition to play but, it's a condition that can be overcome, then he needs to see it. But, if it's something that's beyond his control, I'm sure he doesn't and apologize for posting such. Since we're all just kind of sitting around in the dark, not knowing exactly what's going on with him, I just thought I'd suggest something.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 pm

That's never tiring to watch, so Epic trailblazin' JAKE E. LEE Solo to "Killer of Giants" on the OZZY-Ultimate Sin Tour 1986. Raw, fiery and soothing calm: JAKE is a fireball of energy! :twisted: 8O Great live Classic footage on such an treasure Master musician/guitarist.
And the outfit Mr. Jake E. Lee is wearing is total freakin' tough...'looks like Cowboy in lethel leather...'so handsome trailblazing on his Classic Blue Charvel guitar. Your awesome JAKE! 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am

the man was HUNGRY!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...