Jake mentioned in this Bob Daisley interview

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

Jake mentioned in this Bob Daisley interview

Postby Jake67 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

http://www.bobdaisley.com/interview-website.html

This is more about Bob and his legal battles with Ozzy/Sharon. But he does mention some issues that occurred during Jake's time in the band.

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake mentioned in this Bob Daisley interview

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Awesome post sir. Sheds some light on business dealings with the Osbournes. Actually, Ozzy contributed a bit more than what i thought originally.

Ultimate Sin is a fine album and to be fair with a better producer it could have sounded heavier. Some lyrical changes would have made "Never Know Why" a classic Ozz tune. Killer Of Giants, Ultimate Sin, and Never are great tunes. Jake's riffs are epic on this album and easily rank as some of the best of Ozzy's music. Sorry Bob, can't agree it's Ozzy worst album. Black Rain is easily the worst by far.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Jake67 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 am

Yeah, I'm not sure how TUS comes off as a bad album.

I really learned about Ozzy and Jake for the first time because videos from that album were all over MTV at the time, and they were showing The Ultimate Ozzy concert.

It was a very polished album, production-wise. Maybe that's why it can get slagged. "Polished" and "Ozzy" might not go well together for some people, at least not back then.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Heres what Bob said when i asked him what he thought of TUS on his website:

Hi Rory, I always liked Jake's playing, 'still do but that album didn't have the right production, it could've been so much better. 'Shot in the Dark' was a bit too 'poppy' for me, other songs on it were okay but the whole thing should've been heavier. Like you say, it's better than some of the later ones... Cheers, Bob.
Posted by Bob Daisley on Tuesday July 6, 2010

I agree with him but still......i love that album!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Ninevah123 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 pm

So Ozzy thinks the Ultimate Sin was the 'Ultimate Din'...the Ultimate Paycheck more like as it paid to keep him in drugs , drink and large houses for the next 20 years.....that record made him an absolute mountain of money on the back of the hard work and dedication of other people. I cant understand why people wanted and want to work with this ungrateful tit.....I mean he cant even go to the toilet without the permission of his wife. I think the future of Ozzy would be brighter if Sharon got on stage and did the performances for him.

I dont know about anyone else but the gigs that are on youtube just now look atrocious....his voice [such as it was] is ghastly and he looks finished. I read the comments by Bob Daisley and feel nothing but sympathy for him..he wont be able to drag 1 cent out of the Osbournes...after all, they need that money to keep Jack and Kelly in Cheesburgers.

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Ninevah123 wrote:So Ozzy thinks the Ultimate Sin was the 'Ultimate Din'...the Ultimate Paycheck more like as it paid to keep him in drugs , drink and large houses for the next 20 years.....that record made him an absolute mountain of money on the back of the hard work and dedication of other people. I cant understand why people wanted and want to work with this ungrateful tit.....I mean he cant even go to the toilet without the permission of his wife. I think the future of Ozzy would be brighter if Sharon got on stage and did the performances for him.

I dont know about anyone else but the gigs that are on youtube just now look atrocious....his voice [such as it was] is ghastly and he looks finished. I read the comments by Bob Daisley and feel nothing but sympathy for him..he wont be able to drag 1 cent out of the Osbournes...after all, they need that money to keep Jack and Kelly in Cheesburgers.

......CHEEZBÖRGERS :!: :mrgreen:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Return to All things Jake E Lee...