Ozzy considered reaching out for Jake

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ozzy considered reaching out for Jake

Postby Riky » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:00 pm

There was a rumor that when you are looking for a new guitarist that you were thinking of reaching out to Jake E. Lee. Is that true?

At one point we thought maybe, but I haven’t seen him since the day he left. The reason why he left his because the other two guys — Randy Castillo, who is no longer with us, and Phil Soussan — were talking [trash] about him. They twisted my arm. It was all a big fucking conspiracy. I have nothing bad to say about Jake E. Lee, but I haven’t seen him since the day he left

http://www.bryanreesman.com/blog/tag/oz ... ake-e-lee/

Sorry if old, found it very interesting and gutted it didn't happen :cry:

All Access Member

Re: Ozzy considered reaching out for Jake

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:17 pm

That's all water under the bridge now since that "cruel twist of fate" toward JAKE letting him go: whatever the reason(s)/it was sad moment in Music History and that it was the Pince of Darkness OZZY's choice/his decision and "seriously" no one can twist Ozzy's arm, maybe only his wife of course. But it's sad really heartbreakin' that the Rebel legend musician Jake E. Lee had to experience that cruel fate but since then has moved onward with high acclaims music works of his own and of course the legecy music he Co-wrote when in OZZY's band. Much respects!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...