Eric Singer on Badlands?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Eric Singer on Badlands?

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 am

I saw this signed LP on ebay and was just wondering since KISS do quite a few meet and greets/signings if many people ask Eric Singer about Badlands?

has anyone here met any of the guys from Badlands in recent years? I know Greg Chaisson would be hard to find but Jeff Martin still tours.

I would love to go to a KISS show just to talk to Eric about Badlands (Since I hate KISS)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ERIC-SINGER-SIGNE ... ltDomain_0
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Re: Eric Singer on Badlands?

Postby harddriver » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 am

I sent Greg Chaisson a message on Myspace a couple years ago and he responded back lol I think Greg does session work and just like raising his kids and living the good life in Arizona.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:36 am

harddriver wrote:I sent Greg Chaisson a message on Myspace a couple years ago and he responded back lol I think Greg does session work and just like raising his kids and living the good life in Arizona.

I you sure its him though?

I sent Eric a message through his website ages ago......i forgot what i asked and what he said though!
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby Smitty » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 am

I asked him about Jake in 2007 and he said he hasn't talked to him since 1993.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm

BADLANDS Bassist Greg Chaisson proberly has 9 children lol (he actually has two a boy and girl) and Guitarist Jake E. Lee he has one daughther and his a Grandpa now...'smile. And sunshine Ray Gillen (may he rest in sweet harmony), the Frontman/Vocalist has a daughter. As for the BADLANDS Drummers Eric & Jeff hmmm I don't know if they ever settled down but I pretty sure they have families as well. Personally no matter the distance they should keep in contact with each other it's pretty disappointing that they don't keep in touch especially JAKE and GREG (it was said that Jake was really hurt/heartbroken when Greg moved/took his Family to Arizona..'he didn't want him to move so far away)...'then again, who knows they just might surprise us all.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeh I met eric singer about 4 yrs ago, when he was with alice cooper, and the girlfriend and I were talking to him for ages, he even invited us out with him and the band to a club, but yeh, I didnt talk to him about badlands, mainly about kiss etc, and general other stuff. I didnt even think about badlands, how lame of me. :P

Postby cbow » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I got to meet Eric @ the '95 KISS Convention in Nashville,TN. I asked him what happened with Badlands....he said "well..they kicked me out. There was alot of issues in that band...ego issues. It sucked because i put my heart and soul into that band with the songs...all the drum parts. I loved that band."
He did seem a little upset when talking about Badlands.
Met him again in '01 and got my Badlands tourbook and 1st album press kit signed by him. He signed them and said.."great band"

Postby yaueue » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:13 am

I only see Eric Singer two times in Italy, Verona and Milan, with Kiss, great concerts!

Postby yaueue » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:14 am

I remember Eric in my city, Turin, when He plays in the Alice Cooper band.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby dillivered » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Yep, I saw him in the summer when cooper opened for the scorpions! I was like 3 from the front...cooper stole the show IMO! Scorps were great at what they do but I prefer the diversity of coop!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby dillivered » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm

2008 that is ! sorry!

All Access Member

Postby Shemp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I wrote to Eric and he signed a Kiss cover for me and sent extra stuff signed. Really cool guy. I totaly forgot to send him the Badlands cover for him to sign. Stupid of me!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby dillivered » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

A stamp can fix that!

All Access Member

Postby Shemp » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

I wrote to him when The original Kiss lineup got together. I thought he was awesome in Badlands! It was a great loss to the band when he left. In my opion he was so much better than the drummer that replaced him. Just my opion.
PS I lost the address that I wrote to him. Bummer!

Postby yaueue » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:42 am

Yes, Eric is better than the other drummer of badlands!

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...