Refusing to guest on That Metal Show

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Would you like to see Jake on That Metal Show?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

Hell Yeah!
86%
Not Really Sure?
2%
No - Leave It Alone.
12%

Total votes : 59
Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Refusing to guest on That Metal Show

Postby TabithaLordz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Rock wrote:If Jake doesnt want to go on for an interview, so be it, he owes no one anything, he gave us his music, we owe him to repsect his privacy, I have been in dark places before, I didnt want to gig let alone go outside the house. When hes ready, he will come out an talk. :)

Im just curious why he does not do interviews....period. TMS or whatever. To touch on the subject again, Eddie Trunk was told by Jake's reps that he "does not do interviews" (see first part of thread). Not that he was singling out TMS. Funny out people can "READ INTO" too much. :roll:

I do not think Jake even had a radar at this point to stay off of. :idea:

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey I dont give a toss about TMS, and I'm sure Jake doesnt either, thats obvious, and I wasnt reading in to too much, makin a point, that if someone doesnt want to do anything they dont have to Tabitha Lordz, and I bet that isnt even your ass in that Pic....u ust wish it was hahahaha

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Rock wrote:Hey I dont give a toss about TMS, and I'm sure Jake doesnt either, thats obvious, and I wasnt reading in to too much, makin a point, that if someone doesnt want to do anything they dont have to Tabitha Lordz, and I bet that isnt even your ass in that Pic....u ust wish it was hahahaha

Ughm you have stated that several times now. Can you contribute anything valuable to this thread? And...yes... That is my ass. If you want more insight on my ass just ask.

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 am

Mmmmmm nice ass then :P Can I take you out, so I can see your ass close up. :)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 am

Rock wrote:Mmmmmm nice ass then :P Can I take you out, so I can see your ass close up. :)

Seeing as how your down under, unless you come to the states I will hook you up. :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:24 pm

TabithaLordz wrote:
Rock wrote:Mmmmmm nice ass then :P Can I take you out, so I can see your ass close up. :)

Seeing as how your down under, unless you come to the states I will hook you up. :lol:

Yeh a bit too far, I want to get over to San Diego and see my mate Dean, who comes on here, but he is meant to be comin here this year, lol, might have to come back with him, and do some gigs :)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

bring it baby!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:40 am

TabithaLordz wrote:
Fretman wrote:-The poll in this thread proves otherwise.

and u believe in polls like that !!!! when u can simply repeat voting from the same account every logon or even after next :!:
btw HOW DID YOU INSERT THAT POLL INTO THIS SITE ? :?:
:?: :?:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Anim8 wrote:
TabithaLordz wrote:
Fretman wrote:-The poll in this thread proves otherwise.

and u believe in polls like that !!!!
-uGHM, yes it is an option integrated her in Jake Site.

when u can simply repeat voting from the same account every logon or even after next :!:
-Ha, no you cannot repeat voting. It is "per user" integration. I tried.

btw HOW DID YOU INSERT THAT POLL INTO THIS SITE ? :?:
:?: :?:

It is an option integrated with the site and thread when creating new thread. Learn more about the site options and forum usage credentials before you question it. :roll:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 am

TabithaLordz wrote:It is an option integrated with the site and thread when creating new thread. Learn more about the site options and forum usage credentials before you question it. :roll:

SO I WAS INSULTING YOU ASKING IT-THERE MIGHT BE MILLIONS OF INPUTS THAT IM NOT AWARE OF ...i.e I DONT KNOW WHEN THINGS TURNS UP WHERE IT COMES FROM.. :roll: :roll:
STILL I CANT FIND IT..PLZ TELL ME . :!: A Q IS: IS IT CONNECT TO IP's

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

TabithaLordz wrote:-Ha, no you cannot repeat voting. It is "per user" integration. I tried.

I DIDNT SEE IT BCUZ YOU MIXED IT MY TEXT..... :arrow: THAT MEANS IT IS CONNECTED TO YOUR IP-ADDRESS...-BAD THERE :!:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

Anim8 wrote:
TabithaLordz wrote:-Ha, no you cannot repeat voting. It is "per user" integration. I tried.

I DIDNT SEE IT BCUZ YOU MIXED IT MY TEXT..... :arrow: THAT MEANS IT IS CONNECTED TO YOUR IP-ADDRESS...-BAD THERE :!:

you cannot place HTML in these threads, therefore you cannot insert a third party poll. Learn HTML and this sites basics! You are making a fool of yourself. :roll:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby TabithaLordz » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

Anim8 wrote:

I stated before the polls on here are "USER INTEGRATED" not "IP INTEGRATED". This means that each registered user on this Jake site has the option to vote once. :!:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm

TabithaLordz wrote:
Anim8 wrote:

you cannot place HTML in these threads, therefore you cannot insert a third party poll. Learn HTML and this sites basics! You are making a fool of yourself. :roll:

''FOOL''-ITS NOT MY JOB SO I DONT CARE :roll: ,,,,,,HTML YES U CAN, BUT THAT POLL AINT HTML -MY GUESS IT'S IN VISUAL BASIC, RIGHT

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:41 pm

TabithaLordz wrote:
Anim8 wrote:

I stated before the polls on here are "USER INTEGRATED" not "IP INTEGRATED". This means that each registered user on this Jake site has the option to vote once. :!:

....USERS ARE EQUAL TO iP's :wink: - still i like to know how its done,,,,

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...