Refusing to guest on That Metal Show

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Would you like to see Jake on That Metal Show?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

Hell Yeah!
86%
Not Really Sure?
2%
No - Leave It Alone.
12%

Total votes : 59
All Access Member

Re: Refusing to guest on That Metal Show

Postby macheted01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I dig That Metal Show. I would love to see Jake, even be the guest guitarist on there, anything. Jake is probably tired of interviews. I am sure it is the same old questions. What happened with Ozzy? Which has been answered over and over. If he had a new project in store that he was stoked about, I'm sure he would put himself out there. I'm sure something will take place eventually. It is just gonna take the right people with the right ideas.

Postby cbow » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 am

I don't think Jake likes doing interviews period. Watch Badlands clips...he always lets/ wants everyone else to talk. Seems uncomfortable doing interviews. Plus...Trunk would probably ask questions about stuff Jake doesn't wanna talk about...i.e. Badlands breakup.
Just my opinion.....with that being said...i'd love to see him on TMS.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Rock wrote:If Jake doesnt want to go on for an interview, so be it, he owes no one anything, he gave us his music, we owe him to repsect his privacy, I have been in dark places before, I didnt want to gig let alone go outside the house. When hes ready, he will come out an talk. :)

I agree :!: I'm in atonement w/ROCK here..'when JAKE is ready to do an a indepth Interview (hopefully in the near futures/soon) 8) he'll do it! In the main comment post above the Avatar doesn't have anything on hardly/it's shocking to say the least, the image is even more so then Rock's Avatar. It makes it difficult to gather one thoughts. Peace :!:

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...