Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby wizard195799 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

:roll: I think that I spotted Jake this week ,but I'm not really fer shure.Has anyone out there seen Jake lately ? If so please e-mail me @ wizard195799@yahoo.com I need to know because I owe a "mighty Thank You to him for inspireing me to wanna play my guitar(1963 Gibson(Les Paul)which I bought from someone in 1982.I believe that I aquired it from someone(maybe a road-ee ) or someone who was aquainted with Jake real-well.If anyone know's of Jake's whereabouts,please e-mail me so I can maybe thank him personally(some-day)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby floridageorgiagal » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Hello. Check your email.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 am

floridageorgiagal wrote:Hello. Check your email.

you can get my e-mail too ! Please tell a good story , i need it for my yt-fan club
:!: :!:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby floridageorgiagal » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Jake is changing his sound. Coming up with a new sound. He has a famous drummer but looking for a good voice. Jake is one of those individuals that changes you for the better as soon as you meet him. He is actually from a large Italian family that knows how to party. He hasn't touched cocaine since his near fatal overdose. White Russians is his drink of choice.

He is on the quite side but when he tells you something you can believe it. His past women did not want him to be on the road but I am encouraging him to write and play again. He has created some amazing sounds. The world will not be disappointed.

I'll be starting a blog soon with the facts about Jake. It is true he does not like to read things about himself that are not true. im going to help correct the false info out there. Jake loves his fans so stay tuned. It's coming soon.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby floridageorgiagal » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Send me your email. Jakr ance I aye yry

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby floridageorgiagal » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Send me your email. Jake and I are trying to figure out what to do. Suggestions?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 pm

floridageorgiagal wrote:Send me your email. Jakr ance I aye yry

OKIDOKI MAILADDRESS HERE alfamy2@yahoo.se UPS.,,,,,

'' Send me your email. Jakr ance I aye yry'' LOLZ ! YW TG O GYMRU !???? CYMRU YN HARDD -I USED GOOGLE :mrgreen:

THERE ARE SOME Q-MARKS ABOUT YOUR STATEMENTS ABOVE ..... AND THESE ARE PRETTY BIGZ ?,TOO andz ILL CLARIFY LATER ..... :idea:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Anim8 wrote:
floridageorgiagal wrote:Send me your email. Jakr ance I aye yry

.,,,,OKIDOKI MAILADDRESS HERE alfamy2@yahoo.seUPS,

[center]
WRONG !!! SORRY !!
IT IZ
alfamy1@yahoo.se

LOLZ [/center]

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 am

floridageorgiagal wrote:He is actually from a large Italian family ...

Does anyone else see a huge red flag here? :roll:

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 am

One about the size of Texas!! Love the way you cut through the crap Doobie.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby floridageorgiagal » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 am

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we still have freedom of speech and that is a good thing. I've never been anyone famous other than my boring career but I am well liked by everyone that I meet. Obviously, Jake choose me. I would question everything as well. As an example Jake has no children at this time. He did not perform in Vegas a couple of years ago. Half the pictures on the web are not him including the main one on this page. And obviously he is not half Japanese not that there is anything wrong with that. I'll be taking a break from posting. Wishing you all the best.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 am

Whoa! I guess this person is way out there! I wasn't sure about the half italian family, but obviously Jake's mother was Japanese

And Jake definitely just played a couple of gigs last summer in Vegas
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am

floridageorgiagal wrote:... I'll be taking a break from posting.

.. and fantasizing, I hope.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 am

floridageorgiagal...I am intrigued as to why you insist Jake is not half Japanese...his mother was Japanese and his Dad was American of Welsh extraction. There are numerous fotos on this site showing Jake with his parents...not to mention fotos of him with Jade his daughter. If Jake's entire family history [at least his parentage] is false and everything we thought we knew about him is false then this needs some explaining. Jake is an extremely private person...so private in fact that no-one seems to know where he is from one day to the next and the details he revelled about himself when the 'Kamakazie Club' was set up must have taken alot of persuasion from someone close to him at the time. He even revealled his sister had died tragically in a car accident caused by a drunk driver.

If you are indeed in close contact with Jake the great...but for God's sake dont come here with stories that are unsubstantiated ...if Jake did happen by this website from time to time then what on earth would he make of your posts? We want what Jake wants for himself......even though we miss him and wish he was here so we could tell him what he has meant to us throughout our lives with his music.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm

What the hell is going on around here? If i wanted to talk to flakes I converse with my cereal. I feel kind of bad for someone so delusional. No wonder Jake shuns the spotlight.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...