Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby nata115 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

"Jake loves me...deal with it." - No, indeed he loves me. You just don`t know it....

People, I`m sorry for my making fun )))))

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 am

I don't think any of the original members of this site give two shits who he loves or what his personal life is like. Of course, we wish him the best but, it's his music that keeps us here.

Postby Fretman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

Perhaps his recent change in heritage and race has affected his culinary skills. :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am

Fretman wrote:Perhaps his recent change in heritage and race has affected his culinary skills. :roll:

I still can't get over the fact she let's him close enough to the grill to cook after what she said about him not being able to see anything on the computer screen. Sounds kinda risky to me. :?
He's probably better off with a plate of spaghetti and big ol' meatballs.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 am

'I don't think any of the original members of this site give two shits who he loves or what his personal life is like'.........

That was harsh and untrue. I care about Jake on a personal level even though I dont know him on a personal level. I hope he's happy and is living a happy life. His music is an extention of himself.....his personality and the person he was / is. I think often about Robin Crosby when he was near the end of his life. Asking one of the only friends he had left...'where are all my friends...all the people I used to know'....He died lonely and in the worst of circumstances and the only people who sent gifts and cards were the fans. Jake should know we think about him...not just his music.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am

Sunrise, I'm sorry you find me "harsh and untrue" when making such a statement regarding the current board troll. But, honestly, I don't want to know what Jake is making for dinner, how he's suddenly become "Italian", etc. Get my drift?

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

I heard BURRN, a Japanese heavy metal magazine, featured Jake E. was published last December..

I haven't read it but I saw some Japanese were talking about it on bulletin board, they said an interviewer of USA approached Jake's girlfriend.
That interview was rather long but they said they were disappointed, maybe most of you can imagine what it is like.. :roll: :roll:

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 am

Hey Doobie...I certainly dont think you are a harsh or untrue person. I just thought the 'give two shits' remark was harsh. I agree with you on the troll thats making a fool of himself/herself on the board. I think you prbably care about Jake as the rest of us do. I remember reading about Jake lying upside down in his car after he crashed it and I feel for him as a fellow human being. As I am sure you do as well.

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm

I know I shouldn't, but..
Hey floridiageorgiagirl, If Jake has 0 children, who is the little girl in this vid? It's JADE WILLIAMS. Jake E Lee's DAUGHTER. Jake was born Jakey Lou Williams. Are you sure your with THE Jake E Lee and not some ass clown claimimg to be Jake?
http://youtu.be/VBkpreSz5M0

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

Sunrise
I`m sorry, but what car crash? I didn`t hear about it anything....

dave1021
The person named floridiageorgiagirl probably is 16-years old girl, with pretty sick brain... )))

All Access Member

Postby dave1021 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 am

nata, I realize that. BUT There's just SO much evidence on the internet that contradicts everything this person says it quite funny. A few years back Jade posted pictures of her and her daughters visit w/ Jake and Gigi. There have seen several pictures of Jake and his parents. (His mom's Japanese, his dad's good ole American mutt)

Oh and if you go to the Bio section of this site you see that Jake's favorite food are Indian and Mexican. Hot nad Spicy, not ITALIAN.

Just too many contradictions here for floridiageorgiagirls stories. To have so many people on here fired up is comical. He/she can post away. I'll read them for the humor of it all.

Dave
...And somebody said Fair Warning, Lord strike that poor boy down. Turned from hunted into hunter, went to hunt somebody down.--Van Halen

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

Sunrise
I`m sorry, but what car crash? I didn`t hear about it anything

Nata115..................Jake drove his car off the road and landed upside in a ditch. He said he was lying there and realised he had to try and turn his life around. He has been through a great deal in recent years. He lost both his parents which would be enough to try anyone's character. We dont know half of what he's been through. Which makes the comments by the troll hard to ignore. That level of spite should not have any place on this website. Jefnel never set it up so liers can come here and talk shit about Jake. His fans care about him and want him to survive life and be as happy as he can be.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

And I don't know why everyone keeps joking about him living in a trailer like it was just some rumor. He DID live in a trailer for many years with Gigi. Right up until 2009. The pictures mentioned above of Jades visit to see him SHOWS him in the trailer park. And the signs of his blatant self abuse are also quite clear. None of these things are mysteries to anyone who has half a clue...

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 am

Whats the big deal about trailer parks? I dont get this at all. If he's got a roof over his head then who is anyone to judge him or his choices. If he has made mistakes then that makes him just the same as everyone else on this forum. I would rather live in a trailer park than under a bridge.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 am

Oh, I wasn't criticizing it, I was just commenting on how everyone seems to think it's so out of the question. Like you said, a place to live is a place to live.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...