Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Sunrise » Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Cn you tell me about the culture in the US surrounding trailer parks. I dont live in the US and have seen people in debates on youtube say things like 'trailer trash' as if people who live there are some kind of under class. I'm just interested as to what its all about.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 pm

seasons wrote:And I don't know why everyone keeps joking about him living in a trailer like it was just some rumor. He DID live in a trailer for many years with Gigi. Right up until 2009. The pictures mentioned above of Jades visit to see him SHOWS him in the trailer park. And the signs of his blatant self abuse are also quite clear. None of these things are mysteries to anyone who has half a clue...

carpet crawlers getting out trying to reach the limelight whatever it takes to make it through the stinking gutter spreading rumors :!: Pal you are really one of them . its gross these stuff.. and i'm so wasting my time telling u that his daughter JadeW has been making statementS like ''No ,he, my dad Jake is NOT a junkie, he is just,,,,etc..'' ++ ther are really fine pict of his house interiors with darkblue fabrics , genuine darkwooden walls+white carpet and a cat .... anyway i wouldn't mind having a trailer as a holiday-vehicle as ppl sure has got in ur country as we got, too......
:)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

Can anyone show those picrures with Jake, Jade, Gigi, trailer??

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Sunrise wrote:Cn you tell me about the culture in the US surrounding trailer parks. I dont live in the US and have seen people in debates on youtube say things like 'trailer trash' as if people who live there are some kind of under class. I'm just interested as to what its all about.

We have a term called "stereotypes" which basically means a group of individuals in which assumptions are placed. Basically "trailer parks" are perceived as cheap dwellings that poor unbehaved people occupy. I can tell you I have met some amazing people that live in trailers and some horrible people who live in very upscale housing. I have also met some bad people in trailer parks and some nice people who live in rich homes. The reputation of trailer parks in the United States is generally a bad one. That is why you read those ridiculous comments on Youtube. Please don't judge the U.S. based upon comments on Youtube lol. We have a lot of nice people here lol.
Hope i helped a little bit :D

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Some of the best parties I went to were in trailer parks. Texas definitely has no shortage of these. lol....

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed May 04, 2011 4:00 pm

To be honest, I would rather have a trailer, or excuse me manufactured home, on about 50 acres in the hill country than live in the cookie-cutter, neo-nazi-controlled suburban neighborhoods we have around here.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Thu May 05, 2011 6:56 am

Hey Mr Scary thankyou for you explanation. I live in Scotland and we dont really have 'trailer parks' as such. We do have Cabins where people live and they are pre-fabricated and are usually found way out in the country not the cities. They are grouped into little villages of about 50 dwellings and are rather attractive. This is the only thing I think is clossest to the US style trailer park idea. I have been to the US 11 times but have never seen one of those places. If I ever come back I will try to get myself into one of those parties cause they sound like fun. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Snowy » Fri May 06, 2011 3:31 pm

mrmetal wrote:To be honest, I would rather have a trailer, or excuse me manufactured home, on about 50 acres in the hill country than live in the cookie-cutter, neo-nazi-controlled suburban neighborhoods we have around here.

This. I've lived in two different trailer parks over the years. Once when I first got married. Second, when we couldn't find a place to rent that would accept pets. The one trailer park had no problems with pets. Jake's an animal lover. Maybe he was in the same boat and found a place that would accept his doggie and kitty kat.

Anyway, great place to live. Yeah, there's the occassional wife chasing her husband down the street with a broom, or the angry husband pulling up every Wednesday from his out-of-town job to make sure his wife isn't cheating, or the cops visiting the neighbour across the way. But that can happen in any neighbourhood. Heck, I always enjoyed watching that stuff go down. Was better than reality tv. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Happy Bunny. Copy and paste him into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:17 pm

mrmetal wrote:To be honest, I would rather have a trailer, or excuse me manufactured home, on about 50 acres in the hill country than live in the cookie-cutter, neo-nazi-controlled suburban neighborhoods we have around here.

Well said. A home is where you store your stuff. 50 acres of hill country is where it's at!!!! :D

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Sunrise wrote:Hey Mr Scary thankyou for you explanation. I live in Scotland and we dont really have 'trailer parks' as such. We do have Cabins where people live and they are pre-fabricated and are usually found way out in the country not the cities. They are grouped into little villages of about 50 dwellings and are rather attractive. This is the only thing I think is clossest to the US style trailer park idea. I have been to the US 11 times but have never seen one of those places. If I ever come back I will try to get myself into one of those parties cause they sound like fun. :lol:

Glad i could help and your quite welcome. I would love to go to Scotland one day. By the way, what is your favorite place you visited in the U.S.? And yes, the parties here can be fun even in trailer parks ;) jk

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 am

I have visited New York, San Francisco [where I lived for six months], Chicago and Washington DC. But the most stunning place I have visited in your country was Montana. We went to Whitefish and on to the Glacier National Park which was like being in Heaven. I have also visited Monterey, Carmel and the Napa Valley. Carmel was picture perfect beautiful. The last time I was in New York though was in 2001 and we all went up the North Tower [all 110 floors] and looked all the way across the river to New Jersey...a stunning sight. Then just a few months later the towers fell and we all cried on that horrible day.

I found the Americans amazingly friendly people and always ready to help if we needed it. I made so many friends and was always so sad when I had to leave. I still keep in touch with a guy [a big Jake E Lee fan] from Cairo in the Catskills, weve been pals for 20 years.
:wink:
Scotland is lovely to, mostly countryside and mountain scape. The country is 70% uninhabited so if you do come you will have lots of space to roam, anywhere north of Stirling is regarded as the Highlands with about 780 offshore islands big and small to see. Thanks again for the heads on the trailer parks.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:38 pm

[quote="Sunrise"]I have visited New York, San Francisco [where I lived for six months], Chicago and Washington DC. But the most stunning place I have visited in your country was Montana. We went to Whitefish and on to the Glacier National Park which was like being in Heaven. I have also visited Monterey, Carmel and the Napa Valley. Carmel was picture perfect beautiful. The last time I was in New York though was in 2001 and we all went up the North Tower [all 110 floors] and looked all the way across the river to New Jersey...a stunning sight. Then just a few months later the towers fell and we all cried on that horrible day.

I found the Americans amazingly friendly people and always ready to help if we needed it. I made so many friends and was always so sad when I had to leave. I still keep in touch with a guy [a big Jake E Lee fan] from Cairo in the Catskills, weve been pals for 20 years.
:wink:

I have heard that Montana is beautiful and a wonderful place to live. I am also glad you met some nice people and made a lifelong friend. Yes i remember all too well where i was on Sept 11 and the events that transpired. A lot of countries showed a sincere and sympathetic response to that tragedy and despite the world's differences were all human after all. Thanks for sharing that story and i love the Catskills btw. Havent been there in years but i need to go back ! :D

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Tue May 10, 2011 4:18 am

No problem brother :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

:lol: I know where he is!!! :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Deansolo wrote::lol: I know where he is!!! :P

Now that's a name I haven't seen in a loooong time ;)

Hey Dean, I was in your area of the world last year :)
Thought about paying you a visit but I didn't know where :(
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...