Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Moderator
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: League City, TX

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Fretman » Fri May 27, 2011 9:21 am

Deansolo wrote::lol: I know where he is!!! :P


Dean,

Since you actually do business with Jake, perhaps you can convince floridageorgiagal that she and Jake don't actually know each other...lol

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Doobie » Fri May 27, 2011 9:34 am

Fretman wrote:
Deansolo wrote::lol: I know where he is!!! :P


Dean,

Since you actually do business with Jake, perhaps you can convince floridageorgiagal that she and Jake don't actually know each other...lol


I'm going to take an ad out on craigslist for her ... "Wanted: 5'10", dark haired, Italian, steak-eating, ax-slinging, mofo who's interested in fulfilling a life-long fantasy with a pitiful, uneducated Southern gal who likes to embellish stories while incognito on the web." Did I leave out anything?

All Access Member
User avatar
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Gutterflower » Fri May 27, 2011 10:00 am

Doobie wrote:
Fretman wrote:
Deansolo wrote::lol: I know where he is!!! :P


Dean,

Since you actually do business with Jake, perhaps you can convince floridageorgiagal that she and Jake don't actually know each other...lol


I'm going to take an ad out on craigslist for her ... "Wanted: 5'10", dark haired, Italian, steak-eating, ax-slinging, mofo who's interested in fulfilling a life-long fantasy with a pitiful, uneducated Southern gal who likes to embellish stories while incognito on the web." Did I leave out anything?


Nope *snicker*
Image

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: adelaide, Australia

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Rock » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 am

Gutterflower wrote:
Doobie wrote:
Fretman wrote:
Deansolo wrote::lol: I know where he is!!! :P


Dean,

Since you actually do business with Jake, perhaps you can convince floridageorgiagal that she and Jake don't actually know each other...lol


I'm going to take an ad out on craigslist for her ... "Wanted: 5'10", dark haired, Italian, steak-eating, ax-slinging, mofo who's interested in fulfilling a life-long fantasy with a pitiful, uneducated Southern gal who likes to embellish stories while incognito on the web." Did I leave out anything?


Nope *snicker*


Hahahaha I am half Italian long dark hair, love steak, an ax sliger mofo, but not in to uneducated pitiful Bitchs hahaha Dean. When U gettin here, got to have a nite with strippers etc at my bar. :) and then some :)

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: San Luis Rey, California

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby Deansolo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:33 pm

floridageorgiagal wrote:Jake is changing his sound. Coming up with a new sound. He has a famous drummer but looking for a good voice. Jake is one of those individuals that changes you for the better as soon as you meet him. He is actually from a large Italian family that knows how to party. He hasn't touched cocaine since his near fatal overdose. White Russians is his drink of choice.

He is on the quite side but when he tells you something you can believe it. His past women did not want him to be on the road but I am encouraging him to write and play again. He has created some amazing sounds. The world will not be disappointed.

I'll be starting a blog soon with the facts about Jake. It is true he does not like to read things about himself that are not true. im going to help correct the false info out there. Jake loves his fans so stay tuned. It's coming soon.
Bahaahahahahahahahhahahha! What a nutcase! LMAO! :D I know where he is.... But I'm not tellin'! :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:54 pm

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby rice_pudding » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:47 am

Deansolo wrote: Bahaahahahahahahahhahahha! What a nutcase! LMAO! :D I know where he is.... But I'm not tellin'! :P


Probably for the best! The internet is a scary place... Wouldn't want mister Lee to wakeup outside a Vegas drive-through wedding with a new Italian passport. Haven't heard from you in ages Deansolo, I remember talking to you over at UR years ago, I believe a forest fire was too close for comfort at the time. Hope you are well.

Rob

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 2138
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Does anyone actually know of Jake's whereabouts ?

Postby MetalHead » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

the Cats Eye website seems down too :(
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests